|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is everyone so shocked when Peter returns to the ship?
(a) He is flying.
(b) He is glowing.
(c) He has the trunk.
(d) He is not dead.
2. Who is the first orphan to disappear on the island?
3. What does Stache name his new ship?
(a) The Happy Hunter.
(b) The Terrific Tailer.
(c) The Swell Swagger.
(d) The Jolly Roger.
4. What animal does Peter see flying?
(a) A fish.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A lizard.
5. Who saves the boys when the ship begins to break apart?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the orphans to start eating the gross soup?
2. What do most mythological gods have in common?
3. Who helps Stache re-name his new ship?
4. What color of glowing eyes keep Peter awake at night?
5. What does Slank tell Stache he has on his ship instead of treasure?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Black Stache feel when he gets in his disguise?
2. How does Black Stache treat the sailors he is not taking hostage?
3. How does Stache get Slank to divulge information about the treasure?
4. How do the orphans get to the island?
5. What three things are told Leonard in his message from Molly?
6. How does Molly send a message to her father?
7. What shock does Leonard receive when Stache opens the chest?
8. How does Molly see everything that is going on at the island?
9. What does Peter do that makes Hungry Bob laugh?
10. Why does Captain Scott make the decision to try and board the pirate ship?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)