|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the chest of Starstuff being sent to?
(a) The King of Randoon.
(b) The Pirate Prince.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The Queen of England.
2. What does Slank threaten to do with anyone caught in the hold?
(a) Feed them to the sharks.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Sell them as slaves.
(d) Whip them.
3. How are the boys taken to the ship at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are on horseback.
(b) They are on a train.
(c) They are in a carriage.
(d) They are walking.
4. What animal can Molly speak to in the ocean?
5. What does Peter hide in the trees?
(a) A satchel of food.
(b) The chest.
(c) Some clothes.
(d) A water barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is guarding the chest when Peter gets a guard drunk?
2. Who does Peter tell about his plan for the chest?
3. How does Molly hurt Stache?
4. What does Little Richard use to hurt runaways?
5. What is Preston's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Captain Scott say when Leonard tries to warn him of coming danger?
2. How do Molly and Peter keep the chest away from Black Stache and what worries do they have about this?
3. What shock does Leonard receive when Stache opens the chest?
4. How does Molly send a message to her father?
5. How does Black Stache make his ship faster, and why?
6. What does Peter do that makes Hungry Bob laugh?
7. What is the Angel's Graveyard?
8. What happens around the trunk when it washes up after the storm?
9. What does James see when he wakes up after crying himself to sleep?
10. How does Black Stache treat the sailors he is not taking hostage?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)