|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mack's occupation?
(a) Cab driver.
(c) Leader at St Norbert's.
2. What does Stache name his new ship?
(a) The Jolly Roger.
(b) The Swell Swagger.
(c) The Happy Hunter.
(d) The Terrific Tailer.
3. What does Black Stache do with his model of the Wasp?
(a) He throws it over board.
(b) He shoots it.
(c) He burns it.
(d) He smashes it.
4. What strange thing does Alf feel from the thing he is stealing?
5. What makes Slank want to escape?
(a) Catching sight of the chest.
(b) Seeing land.
(c) Watching a man die.
(d) Seeing his ship sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brings Leonard within range of the harpoons?
2. Why does the ship start to break apart?
3. What kind of animal saves Leonard?
4. What is in the chest that Leonard is guarding?
5. What causes the second orphan to go missing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly send a message to her father?
2. What is the first thing Peter does when he gets to the island?
3. What does James see when he wakes up after crying himself to sleep?
4. How does Molly help Peter when they first meet?
5. How do Molly and Peter keep the chest away from Black Stache and what worries do they have about this?
6. How did Zarboff become King?
7. What does Molly tell Peter about Power?
8. How does Black Stache make his ship faster, and why?
9. What shows Peter that he cannot rely on the captain for any help?
10. What is Molly unable to communicate to those taking a message to her father?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)