|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the second orphan to go missing?
(a) He sees some fruit.
(b) He is angry with Alf.
(c) He goes looking for the first orphan.
(d) He feels an urge to leave.
2. With what does Alf wrap the thing he is stealing?
3. What message does Molly give to the animals in the ocean she can talk to?
(a) They are nearing the King.
(b) Her father is in danger.
(c) The stars are falling.
(d) Peter knows the secret.
4. What is St. Norbert's Home for?
(a) Imprisoned family members.
(b) Wayward boys.
(c) Rich young men.
(d) Poor students.
5. Why does Peter not yell to the orphan he hears calling in the jungle?
(a) There is no way he would hear.
(b) There could be pirates near.
(c) It could bring about large animals.
(d) It could lead the orphan to danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is everyone so shocked when Peter returns to the ship?
2. What happens to Peter when the trunk is thrown in the ocean?
3. Who saves Peter when the chest is thrown overboard?
4. What is the strange language Peter hears on the island made of?
5. What does Peter think as he is falling to the sea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter do that makes Hungry Bob laugh?
2. How do Molly and Peter keep the chest away from Black Stache and what worries do they have about this?
3. Why does James go missing?
4. How did Zarboff become King?
5. Why does Captain Scott make the decision to try and board the pirate ship?
6. How does Stache get Slank to divulge information about the treasure?
7. What is the first thing Peter does when he gets to the island?
8. What is Molly unable to communicate to those taking a message to her father?
9. How does Black Stache treat the sailors he is not taking hostage?
10. What is the Angel's Graveyard?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)