|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who witnesses Molly talking to animals?
(a) Black Stache.
2. Why does Stache change the name of the Wasp?
(a) He wants to hurt Scott's feelings.
(b) He thinks new captains deserve new names.
(c) He wants to increase the cunning of his disguise.
(d) He doesn't think ships should be named after insects.
3. Why does the ship start to break apart?
(a) The loss of the chest.
(d) The storm.
4. What does Molly do to protect the trunk?
(a) Paints it.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Hides it in her room.
(d) Throws it overboard.
5. Why does Molly tell Peter her secrets?
(a) She needs someone to trust.
(b) She thinks her father would want her to.
(c) She knows he will find out.
(d) She is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is guarding the chest when Peter gets a guard drunk?
2. What does Alf hear from the thing he is stealing?
3. What does the cook often get drunk on?
4. What color are the feet James sees when he wakes up after crying himself to sleep?
5. What is Preston's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three things are told Leonard in his message from Molly?
2. How does Peter convince Alf to help him find what is in the chest?
3. How does Molly send a message to her father?
4. What is wrong with the food first offered to Peter on the ship?
5. How does Stache get Slank to divulge information about the treasure?
6. How does Black Stache make his ship faster, and why?
7. What is Molly unable to communicate to those taking a message to her father?
8. How does Molly see everything that is going on at the island?
9. What is Black Stache's plan to take over the Neverland?
10. How does Leonard get Scott to follow his plan to save the Wasp?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)