|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Richard as he carries the chest to the longboat?
(a) He begins to float.
(b) He becomes smarter.
(c) He gets slower.
(d) He starts to glow.
2. Who leads Molly to the Lagoon?
(a) The chest.
3. Who helps Peter when he is knocked out?
(b) The blonde mermaid.
(c) Molly's father.
4. What does Molly throw Peter as Mr. Grin is attacking?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A locket.
5. What does Richard try to do to the cow on the ship?
(a) Milk it.
(b) Feed it.
(c) Ride it.
(d) Pet it.
6. Why does Slank want the others to have the Starstuff?
(a) So they can stop piracy.
(b) So they can destroy it.
(c) So they can bring world peace.
(d) So they can rule the world.
7. How many fish are in the pool surrounding the chest?
8. Where does Slank plan to take the chest?
(d) Another island.
9. Who throws a spear at Leonard's ship?
(a) Little Richard.
(b) Black Stache.
(c) Fighting Prawn.
10. What kind of animal is Mr. Grin?
11. What is the Starstuff held in?
(a) A golden box.
(b) A leather bag.
(c) An iron safe.
(d) A wooden chest.
12. Why do the mollusk people want the Starstuff?
(a) To kill trespassers.
(b) To find a new home.
(c) To hide the island.
(d) To protect themselves.
13. What is Peter doing when he is knocked out?
(a) Flying away.
(b) Helping the mermaid.
(c) Getting water.
(d) Heading to the chest.
14. Who does Slank want to find on the island?
15. What does Richard use to get to the shore?
(a) A barrel.
(b) The anchor rope.
(c) A dory.
(d) Some coconuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stache hold hostage for the trunk?
2. How many scouts does Stache send at the fork in the path?
3. Who crafts a proper storage container for the Starstuff?
4. Why is it hard for the savages to choose what to do about their prisoners?
5. What causes the mermaids to abandon the trunk?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)