|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molly throw Peter as Mr. Grin is attacking?
(a) A locket.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. Who crafts a proper storage container for the Starstuff?
3. What is the first dangerous thing Slank sees about the mermaids?
(a) They have razor sharp teeth.
(b) They have long talons.
(c) They can read minds.
(d) They are very strong.
4. Who stabs Fighting Prawn?
(b) Black Stache.
5. How does Stache lose his hand?
(a) Mr. Grin eats it.
(b) Fighting Prawn cuts it off.
(c) It is smashed by some rocks.
(d) Peter cuts it off.
6. What decision does Peter make after the feast?
(a) He will marry Molly.
(b) He will stay on the island.
(c) He will protect the Starstuff.
(d) He will be a sailor.
7. Who puts Alf in a cage?
(a) Red Scarecrow.
(b) Fighting Prawn.
(c) Dancing Fawn.
(d) Blue Demon.
8. What is at the center of the mermaid lagoon?
(a) The chest.
(b) A cave.
(c) A waterfall.
9. Why is it hard for the savages to choose what to do about their prisoners?
(a) Some are children.
(b) They seem kind.
(c) Some are sick.
(d) They are not all British.
10. What follows Slank as he heads to the ship?
(a) Deep foot prints.
(b) Whispy sand.
(d) A trail of bubbles.
11. Where is the chest kept?
(a) A cave.
(b) A mountain.
(c) Under the sea.
(d) Behind the waterfall.
12. How many savages are looking at James when he wakes up?
13. Why does the savage leader hate the British?
(a) He was kidnapped.
(b) They killed his parents.
(c) They left him there.
(d) He read a book about them.
14. Who saves Fighting Prawn?
(a) His son.
15. How many fish are in the pool surrounding the chest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Molly's father?
2. What happens when Peter punches Mr. Grin?
3. Where does Slank plan to take the chest?
4. What does Slank hold hostage for the chest?
5. What is wrong with the blonde mermaid?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)