|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the orphans to start eating the gross soup?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. Where does Molly tell Peter about her father's group?
(a) Her room.
(b) The crow's nest.
(c) Below deck.
(d) The deck.
3. What does Peter hide in the trees?
(a) A water barrel.
(b) The chest.
(c) A satchel of food.
(d) Some clothes.
4. Who helps Stache re-name his new ship?
5. What does Stache name his new ship?
(a) The Swell Swagger.
(b) The Terrific Tailer.
(c) The Jolly Roger.
(d) The Happy Hunter.
6. What animal changes when the chest washes up somewhere?
7. Why did Harbuckle get kicked off his boat?
(a) He disobeyed orders.
(b) He was sleeping on duty.
(c) He was too fat.
(d) He was too slow.
8. What do most mythological gods have in common?
(a) They protect the world.
(b) They are Others.
(c) They are descended from Starcatchers.
(d) They have Starstuff.
9. Who is the first orphan to disappear on the island?
10. How long will the boys be on the ship?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
11. Why is starstuff so rare?
(a) It is very tiny.
(b) It burns up fast.
(c) Not everyone can see it.
(d) Not all meteors have it.
12. Who witnesses Molly talking to animals?
(d) Black Stache.
13. Why does Stache change the name of the Wasp?
(a) He doesn't think ships should be named after insects.
(b) He wants to hurt Scott's feelings.
(c) He wants to increase the cunning of his disguise.
(d) He thinks new captains deserve new names.
14. What color are the feet James sees when he wakes up after crying himself to sleep?
15. Where does Alf put the thing he is stealing?
(a) In his room.
(b) On the train.
(c) In a cart.
(d) On the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Slank want to escape?
2. What does the King feed his snake?
3. What kind of uniforms do Black Stache's men wear?
4. Why does Molly tell Peter her secrets?
5. What does Alf float on after the ship sinks?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)