|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the trunk into the ocean?
2. What color are the feet James sees when he wakes up after crying himself to sleep?
3. How long did it take for the orphans to start eating the gross soup?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A few days.
4. What does Smee hoist before nearing the Neverland?
(a) The Union Jack.
(b) The pirate skull.
(c) A Red banner.
(d) A white flag.
5. What brings Leonard within range of the harpoons?
(a) He rescues a sailor.
(b) A whale pushes him.
(c) He gets blown there.
(d) The chest makes him slow.
6. Why does Peter not yell to the orphan he hears calling in the jungle?
(a) There could be pirates near.
(b) It could lead the orphan to danger.
(c) There is no way he would hear.
(d) It could bring about large animals.
7. What does the cook often get drunk on?
8. What does Little Richard use to hurt runaways?
(a) A club.
(b) A whip.
(c) A vial of acid.
(d) A knife.
9. Who is sending the chest of Starstuff?
(a) The Pirate Prince.
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) The King of Randoon.
(d) The President of the United States.
10. What is the first thing Alf looks for when he gets to land?
(b) The chest.
(c) The pirates.
11. What is St. Norbert's Home for?
(a) Poor students.
(b) Imprisoned family members.
(c) Wayward boys.
(d) Rich young men.
12. Where does Stache find the trunk?
(a) In the water.
(b) Under Molly's bunk.
(c) Near the railing.
(d) In the crow's nest.
13. What is Molly's enemy known as?
(a) The Black Ones.
(b) The Others.
(c) The Them.
(d) The Dark Men.
14. How does Leonard get Scott to follow his plan?
(a) He pulls rank.
(b) He hypnotizes him.
(c) He volunteers for the plan.
(d) He pays him.
15. Who tells Molly what happened to her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color of glowing eyes keep Peter awake at night?
2. Who saves Peter when the chest is thrown overboard?
3. What happens to Peter when the trunk is thrown in the ocean?
4. What is the strange language Peter hears on the island made of?
5. What does Peter hide in the trees?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)