|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alf float on after the ship sinks?
(a) A net.
(b) A barrel.
(c) A dory.
(d) A piece of mast.
2. Who throws the trunk into the ocean?
3. What position does Storey hold?
(b) Second mate.
(c) Cabin master.
(d) First mate.
4. How does Slank know that pirates are on the Wasp?
(a) They have bare feet.
(b) They are unshaven.
(c) All of these.
(d) They don't do things the military way.
5. Where does Peter sleep after escaping the storm?
(a) The boat.
(b) A dory.
(c) The beach.
(d) A reef.
6. Where does Alf put the thing he is stealing?
(a) On the ship.
(b) In his room.
(c) In a cart.
(d) On the train.
7. What is Molly's enemy known as?
(a) The Black Ones.
(b) The Them.
(c) The Others.
(d) The Dark Men.
8. What does Stache follow when he gets to the island?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) The river bend.
(c) His compass.
(d) The tree line.
9. Why does the ship start to break apart?
(a) The storm.
(c) The loss of the chest.
10. What does Peter hide in the trees?
(a) A satchel of food.
(b) Some clothes.
(c) The chest.
(d) A water barrel.
11. What does the cook often get drunk on?
12. What animal changes when the chest washes up somewhere?
13. How does Leonard get Scott to follow his plan?
(a) He hypnotizes him.
(b) He pulls rank.
(c) He volunteers for the plan.
(d) He pays him.
14. Who stops Peter from using a gangplank?
(a) A man.
(b) A woman.
(c) A girl.
(d) A fairy.
15. What does Slank tell Stache he has on his ship instead of treasure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered Alf to steal something?
2. What is Scott's position on the ship?
3. What damage has been done to the trunk after it washes up somewhere?
4. Who tells Molly what happened to her father?
5. What does Molly do to protect the trunk?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)