|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose safety depends on Molly delivering something for Ombra?
2. How does Peter get into Molly's house?
3. What has George been studying?
4. What is George's last name?
5. Where is the first place Molly decides to look for her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter see as soon as he gets to Molly's house?
2. What does Lord Aster offer Peter after the Return?
3. What plan does Molly have after Peter saves her from her house?
4. What important detail does Ombra not know about the Return?
5. How do the Lost Boys escape?
6. How does McGuinn die?
7. What does Ombra learn form McGuinn, and how?
8. How does Ombra learn where Molly is after she escapes him at her house?
9. What does Molly do when Lord Ombra is in her room, and why?
10. How does Ombra get into Molly's room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why was what happened to McGuinn so important? What kind of warning was this occurrence supposed to send out? Was the message received? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What powers does Lord Ombra have, and how does he use them?
Essay Topic 3
Peter had some very interesting experiences while trying to find Molly's house. Explain some of these experiences. What were they supposed to be teaching Mark? Do you think it worked?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)