|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ombra get into the room with Molly at the tower?
2. What strange story does Hampton tell?
3. Who is responsible for McGuinn's death?
4. What does Molly lose when she gets away from Jenna?
5. What are Peter and the other prisoners compared to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Lost Boys escape?
2. What does George insist on when Molly figures out where her father has gone?
3. What important detail does Ombra not know about the Return?
4. What does Jamie Barrie do for Peter?
5. What plan does Molly have after Peter saves her from her house?
6. What does Lord Aster offer Peter after the Return?
7. What does Peter change when he translates for Tinkerbell around Molly, and why?
8. What does Molly regret leaving when Peter saves her from Lord Ombra?
9. How does Ombra learn where Molly is after she escapes him at her house?
10. What does Molly do when Lord Ombra is in her room, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How was the author of the original Peter Pan story honored in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What powers does Lord Ombra have, and how does he use them?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you think changed the most throughout the book? What events, ideas, or relationships caused this character to change throughout the novel? Did they change for the better or for the worse? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)