|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly's father feel when he sees her?
2. What color of light streaks to the earth during the Return?
3. What does Molly do when Ombra comes towards her?
4. Who is the first person Peter recognizes at Molly's house?
5. How does Ombra get into the room with Molly at the tower?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hampton's strange story?
2. What does Peter do when he gets back to his island?
3. How does McGuinn die?
4. What is the Drunken Centipede referring to?
5. Why is Leonard the only person who can open the chest of starstuff?
6. What does the warning from Egypt say?
7. What is the Return?
8. What is unique about the house Leonard is staying at in Salisbury?
9. How does Ombra learn where Molly is after she escapes him at her house?
10. What does Jamie Barrie do for Peter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were many different proposed purposes of the Starcatchers What were some of the different proposed purposes, and what was the real purpose? How did the Starcatchers plan to achieve this purpose?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you think changed the most throughout the book? What events, ideas, or relationships caused this character to change throughout the novel? Did they change for the better or for the worse? Use examples from the text to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
What did Molly do to make Tinkerbell so upset? How has she changed since she did this? Is there a way for Jane to make things right? Why or why not?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)