|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fighting Prawn demand of Lord Ombra?
2. Who chooses how Palmer is punished?
3. Who discovered the Lost Boys' hiding place?
4. What is Cadigan's job?
5. What title does Slank hold on Nerezza's ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Peter different from the other orphans on the island?
2. What is Ted's big discovery?
3. Why is Tinkerbell able to talk to animals?
4. What does Slank do when he realizes Peter has been on the ship?
5. What is strange about Lord Ombra as he is walking on the beach?
6. What does Slank want to do on the island?
7. What does Tinkerbell do when she hears about Peter's plan to go to England?
8. What is a scuttlebut?
9. How does Lord Ombra get the Mollusk people to do what he needs?
10. What happens to Captain Hook after Peter helps James escape?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Tinkerbell help Peter throughout the book, and why?
Essay Topic 2
What did Molly do to make Tinkerbell so upset? How has she changed since she did this? Is there a way for Jane to make things right? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How does Molly avoid the powers of Lord Ombra, and what does this indicate about her personality?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)