|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is connected to the spring where Captain Hook wants to meet Peter?
2. What color is Peter's hair?
3. Who owns Hornblower?
4. What does James fear he will miss if he doesn't stay close to Peter?
5. Who discovered the Lost Boys' hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wren capture Tinkerbell?
2. What agreement does Stache make with Peter at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Ted's big discovery?
4. What happens to Captain Hook after Peter helps James escape?
5. What is a scuttlebut?
6. How does Nerezza know he is heading to the right island?
7. Who is Hampton?
8. What does Slank do when he realizes Peter has been on the ship?
9. How does Peter get to England?
10. How does Peter get James free?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Peter had some very interesting experiences while trying to find Molly's house. Explain some of these experiences. What were they supposed to be teaching Mark? Do you think it worked?
Essay Topic 2
Why was what happened to McGuinn so important? What kind of warning was this occurrence supposed to send out? Was the message received? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
This book showed the journey of Peter and Molly's relationship. What was their relationship like at the beginning of the book? How did it progress? What was their relationship like at the end of the book?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)