|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the savage leader to the tribe?
2. Where does Peter meet Rafe?
3. What does Peter ask the savage leader for help with?
4. What is the name of the leader of the savage tribe?
5. What does George find strange about Molly's house when he visits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tinkerbell do when she hears about Peter's plan to go to England?
2. What does Lord Ombra steal from others, and why?
3. Why does Peter go to the kitchen on the ship?
4. How does Peter handle Rafe when he threatens Peter?
5. Why is Tinkerbell able to talk to animals?
6. Who is Hampton?
7. How does Peter get away from Trotter?
8. What does Jenna do to the policeman in front of the Aster's house?
9. What are the choices given to Palmer when he gets in trouble?
10. What is strange about Lord Ombra as he is walking on the beach?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How are Slank and Captain Hook similar in this book?
Essay Topic 2
What is significant about Stonehenge in this story?
Essay Topic 3
Peter had some very interesting experiences while trying to find Molly's house. Explain some of these experiences. What were they supposed to be teaching Mark? Do you think it worked?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)