|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the paper found in the keep?
2. How does Molly get to the first place she wants to look for her father?
(a) She takes a cab.
(b) She rides a bike.
(c) She walks.
(d) She flies with Peter.
3. Where does Peter hide after saving Molly from her house?
(a) A tree.
(b) A church.
(c) A ditch.
(d) A school.
4. How does Peter get into Molly's house?
(a) He goes through the front door.
(b) He flies in her window.
(c) He uses the servant's entrance.
(d) He goes down the chimney.
5. Who do the birds at the place Molly goes to find her father report to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ombra wait in Salisbury?
2. What does Molly lose when she gets away from Jenna?
3. Why does Tinkerbell try to talk to pigeons?
4. Who is Molly to deliver her item from Ombra to?
5. Who is the first person Peter recognizes at Molly's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Lost Boys escape?
2. What does Ombra learn form McGuinn, and how?
3. What does Jamie Barrie do for Peter?
4. What is Hampton's strange story?
5. What does Peter see as soon as he gets to Molly's house?
6. How does Ombra get into Molly's room?
7. What does Peter do when he gets back to his island?
8. What clever plan does Peter try to use to find Molly's house?
9. How does George figure out where the Return will take place?
10. What does Peter change when he translates for Tinkerbell around Molly, and why?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)