|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Peter and the other prisoners compared to?
(a) A caged money.
(b) A bird.
(c) A centipede.
(d) A wounded spider.
2. What is George doing while Molly reads Ombra's letter?
(c) Watching her.
3. Who takes an interest in Hampton's strange story?
4. When was Molly last in Salisbury?
(a) In a dream.
(b) When she was a girl.
(c) Last Christmas.
(d) On her birthday.
5. What does Molly recognize in Salisbury?
(a) The train station.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The inn.
(d) The cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does McGuinn guard?
2. What did the message from Egypt tell Molly's mother to beware of?
3. What does Molly throw at Jenna?
4. Who do the birds at the place Molly goes to find her father report to?
5. What is the name of the animal guarding the house in Salisbury?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ombra learn where Molly is after she escapes him at her house?
2. How does Ombra get into Molly's room?
3. What does Molly do when Lord Ombra is in her room, and why?
4. What does George insist on when Molly figures out where her father has gone?
5. What does Leonard say when he hears that his wife has been taken hostage?
6. What is Hampton's strange story?
7. What is unique about the house Leonard is staying at in Salisbury?
8. What clever plan does Peter try to use to find Molly's house?
9. What important detail does Ombra not know about the Return?
10. What does Ombra learn form McGuinn, and how?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)