|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly get out of the upper level of the tower?
(a) Through a drain.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the secret passage.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
2. Who do the birds at the place Molly goes to find her father report to?
3. Who discovers how Molly's father got out of London?
4. What color of light streaks to the earth during the Return?
5. Where is Peter shot?
(a) The back.
(b) The arm.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the man who rescues Peter when Trotter sees him again have?
2. What did Ombra learn from McGuinn?
3. What kind of soup does Jenna make sure everyone in the house eats?
4. Why does Tinkerbell try to talk to pigeons?
5. What does Ombra get mad at Jenna for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Lost Boys escape?
2. What does Jamie Barrie do for Peter?
3. Why is Leonard the only person who can open the chest of starstuff?
4. What clever plan does Peter try to use to find Molly's house?
5. How does Ombra learn where Molly is after she escapes him at her house?
6. What news does McGuinn have for Molly?
7. What is the Return?
8. What does Peter see as soon as he gets to Molly's house?
9. What does Peter do when he gets back to his island?
10. What does the warning from Egypt say?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)