|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Black Stache his new nickname?
(d) Mr. Grin.
2. What does Captain Hook congratulate himself on when he figures out the boys have a hiding place?
(a) His leadership.
(b) His weaponry.
(c) His brilliance.
(d) His diligence.
3. What animal does Hook use to try and catch the Lost Boys?
(d) A crocodile.
4. What does Peter think when he sees Slank's face?
(a) He is stronger.
(b) He is a nightmare.
(c) He seems angry.
(d) He looks familiar.
5. Who does Slank want revenge on?
(b) All of these.
(d) Black Stache.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out a way for Peter to get away from Trotter?
2. Where does Peter meet Rafe?
3. Why does Molly's mother tell her to be careful about what she says?
4. How is Peter's build described?
5. What did Nerezza use to make a prosthetic?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nerezza know he is heading to the right island?
2. What does Leonard tell his family about the starstuff when they hear the news about Ombra?
3. Why does Peter go to the kitchen on the ship?
4. Who is Lord Welton Pondle?
5. What is Ted's big discovery?
6. How does a sailor try to explain his run in with Tinkerbell?
7. How does Peter get to England?
8. How does Wren capture Tinkerbell?
9. What is strange about Lord Ombra as he is walking on the beach?
10. How does Peter handle Rafe when he threatens Peter?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)