|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tinkbell speak?
(a) She mimes everything.
(b) She uses sign language.
(c) She sends messages to Peter's mind.
(d) She makes tinkling sounds.
2. What is strange to Molly about the policeman walking by her house?
(a) He looks Arabian.
(b) His uniform doesn't fit.
(c) He is very fat.
(d) He is very dirty.
3. Who does Fighting Prawn say Ombra needs to find to get what he wants?
(d) Lord Aster.
4. What does James fear he will miss if he doesn't stay close to Peter?
(a) A chance to prove himself.
(b) A fairy of his own.
(c) Learning experiences.
5. What is strange about the way Hornblower acts towards the guards?
(a) He is listening to them.
(b) He is afraid of them.
(c) He is barking at them.
(d) He is attacking them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Molly describe George?
2. What do Peter and his friends call themselves?
3. What does Ombra want from Fighting Prawn?
4. What is the tiny speck on the horizon at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Captain Hook figure out the Lost Boys have a hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Black Stache get his nickname?
2. What does Tinkerbell do when she hears about Peter's plan to go to England?
3. How does Peter get away from Trotter?
4. How does Peter get to England?
5. What happens to Captain Hook after Peter helps James escape?
6. What does Lord Ombra steal from others, and why?
7. How does a sailor try to explain his run in with Tinkerbell?
8. Who is Hampton?
9. What do the animals at the pet store tell Tinkerbell?
10. What is Slank worried about as he rows to shore, and why?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)