|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nerezza call the hooded figure?
(a) Sir Orlond.
(b) Lord Ombra.
(c) Captain Oblong.
(d) King Oolie.
2. What does the sailor attacked by Tinkerbell say she was?
(a) A bee.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A rat.
(d) A bird.
3. Where does Peter meet Rafe?
(a) A pet shop.
(c) The ship.
(d) Trotter's house.
4. What does Rafe try to take from Peter?
(a) His locket.
(b) His bag.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His hat.
5. Why don't the savages attack Slank?
(a) They remember him.
(b) They are afraid of the hooded figure.
(c) He has a hostage.
(d) He looks kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange to Molly about the policeman walking by her house?
2. What is connected to the spring where Captain Hook wants to meet Peter?
3. What is Jenna's job?
4. Why did Tinkerbell attack a sailor?
5. What is Jarvis's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tinkerbell escape?
2. What is a scuttlebut?
3. How does Hook capture some of the Lost Boys?
4. How does Peter get away from Trotter?
5. How does Peter handle Rafe when he threatens Peter?
6. What does Jenna do to the policeman in front of the Aster's house?
7. What do the animals at the pet store tell Tinkerbell?
8. What are the choices given to Palmer when he gets in trouble?
9. What does Lord Ombra steal from others, and why?
10. How does Peter get James free?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)