|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a man not give bread to one child near Trotter?
(a) He didn't bring in money.
(b) It is his turn to miss out.
(c) He had too much at the last meal.
(d) He is sick.
2. How does Trotter offer to help Peter?
(a) To get him somewhere warm.
(b) To get him new clothes.
(c) To take him back to the dock.
(d) To show him where Molly lives.
3. What does Rafe try to take from Peter?
(a) His bag.
(b) His locket.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
4. What is Jenna's job?
(d) Shop keeper.
5. How does Nerezza know land is near?
(a) The water is shallow.
(b) There are birds.
(c) He can see it.
(d) He can smell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter use to threaten Rafe?
2. How is Peter's build described?
3. What is strange to Molly about the policeman walking by her house?
4. What is the name of the leader of the savage tribe?
5. What kind of house does James live in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tinkerbell overhear sailors saying about the Asters?
2. What are the choices given to Palmer when he gets in trouble?
3. Why is Tinkerbell able to talk to animals?
4. What does Leonard tell his family about the starstuff when they hear the news about Ombra?
5. What does Lord Ombra steal from others, and why?
6. How does Wren capture Tinkerbell?
7. How did Black Stache get his nickname?
8. How does Nerezza know he is heading to the right island?
9. What is Slank worried about as he rows to shore, and why?
10. How does Peter handle Rafe when he threatens Peter?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)