|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Molly get out of the upper level of the tower?
(a) Through the window.
(b) Through a drain.
(c) Through the secret passage.
(d) Through a hole in the wall.
2. Who completes the Return process?
3. How does Peter get into Molly's house?
(a) He goes down the chimney.
(b) He uses the servant's entrance.
(c) He goes through the front door.
(d) He flies in her window.
4. When was Molly last in Salisbury?
(a) In a dream.
(b) When she was a girl.
(c) Last Christmas.
(d) On her birthday.
5. What color is the tower McGuinn protects?
6. Who is responsible for McGuinn's death?
7. What did the message from Egypt tell Molly's mother to beware of?
(d) Red light.
8. Where does Peter hide after saving Molly from her house?
(a) A church.
(b) A school.
(c) A tree.
(d) A ditch.
9. Where does George think the Return will happen?
(a) A castle ruin.
(b) The seaside.
(d) The cathedral.
10. What is the name of the animal guarding the house in Salisbury?
11. Who takes an interest in Hampton's strange story?
12. How did Molly's father get out of London?
(a) By ship.
(b) By horseback.
(c) By train.
(d) By coach.
13. What does Tinkerbell do to stop Ombra?
(a) Locks the door.
(b) Lets out a huge bell tone.
(c) Pecks at his face.
(d) Makes a bright light.
14. Who took Molly to Salisbury the first time she was there?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her governess.
(c) Her nanny.
(d) Her parents.
15. What kind of house does Molly live in?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A duplex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color of light streaks to the earth during the Return?
2. What does Molly recognize in Salisbury?
3. What does Molly lose when she gets away from Jenna?
4. How does Ombra get Leonard to close the trunk?
5. What makes it hard for Peter to fly away from Molly's house?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)