|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hook use as bait to catch James?
(b) A fairy.
(d) A picture of Peter.
2. What kind of birds cry out at the first place Molly goes to find her father?
3. How does Molly get to the first place she wants to look for her father?
(a) She flies with Peter.
(b) She rides a bike.
(c) She takes a cab.
(d) She walks.
4. Who can sense when Peter opens his locket?
(a) All of these.
(d) Lord Ombra.
5. What color is the tower McGuinn protects?
6. What does Ombra tell Slank to put out of his mind?
(a) Personal payment.
7. What are Peter and the other prisoners compared to?
(a) A wounded spider.
(b) A centipede.
(c) A bird.
(d) A caged money.
8. What causes Ombra to dissolve?
(a) The mutiny of his collected shadows.
(b) The light.
(c) The absence of the starstuff.
(d) His own gun.
9. What color of light streaks to the earth during the Return?
10. What makes it hard for Peter to fly away from Molly's house?
(a) Molly is heavy.
(b) He is cold.
(c) Tinkerbell is left behind.
(d) Molly has no star stuff.
11. Who does Peter use to get to the Aster's house?
(a) A policeman.
(b) The milk man.
(c) The mail carrier.
(d) A grocer.
12. How does Peter feel around George?
13. Where is the first place Molly decides to look for her father?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) The Thames bridge.
(c) The train station.
(d) The Tower of London.
14. What does Tinkerbell say the pigeons are all interested in?
(a) Other pigeons.
15. How does Ombra get Leonard to close the trunk?
(a) Creates a chant.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Steals his shadow.
(d) Sends Louise towards him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does the man who rescues Peter when Trotter sees him again have?
2. What is the weather vane made of?
3. Whose safety depends on Molly delivering something for Ombra?
4. Who is responsible for McGuinn's death?
5. Who does the messenger hiding report to?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)