|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George's last name?
2. What is the name of the man with the keys to Peter's chains?
3. What did Ombra learn from McGuinn?
(a) Where the chest is.
(b) Where Molly is.
(c) Where the Return is.
(d) Where Peter keeps his power.
4. Who does Molly see signs of in the secret passage?
(a) Her father.
(c) The Others.
(d) The Secret Keepers.
5. Who took Molly to Salisbury the first time she was there?
(a) Her nanny.
(b) Her governess.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her parents.
6. What does Ombra want in return for Molly's mother?
(b) A lesson about starsuff.
(c) Directions for the Return.
(d) The chest of starstuff.
7. What does Hampton tell others about Jarvis?
(a) He is controlled by Ombra.
(b) He is independent.
(c) He is not very smart.
(d) He has a large dog.
8. How does Ombra get into the room with Molly at the tower?
(a) He uses a window.
(b) He magically sneaks under the door.
(c) He knocks the door down.
(d) He sends birds in.
9. How does Molly get out of the upper level of the tower?
(a) Through a hole in the wall.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the secret passage.
(d) Through a drain.
10. What makes it hard for Peter to fly away from Molly's house?
(a) Molly has no star stuff.
(b) He is cold.
(c) Tinkerbell is left behind.
(d) Molly is heavy.
11. What does Tinkerbell do to stop Ombra?
(a) Locks the door.
(b) Makes a bright light.
(c) Lets out a huge bell tone.
(d) Pecks at his face.
12. Where does Molly say her father has gone?
(a) The Island.
(b) The Tower.
(d) The Return.
13. What does Ombra get mad at Jenna for?
(a) Warning Molly's mother.
(b) Threatening Molly with a weapon.
(c) Being too obvious.
(d) Not letting him steal her shadow.
14. What kind of house does Molly live in?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A cottage.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A duplex.
15. Why does Tinkerbell try to talk to pigeons?
(a) She is hungry.
(b) She is trying to be polite.
(c) She has never seen pigeons before.
(d) She needs help finding Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molly recognize in Salisbury?
2. Where is Peter shot?
3. Where is the first place Molly decides to look for her father?
4. What does Ombra give Molly?
5. Who can sense when Peter opens his locket?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)