|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ombra tell Nerezza to do when he hears the sailor's story about Tinkerbell?
(a) All of these.
(b) Bring him word of unusual things.
(c) Double the watch.
(d) Interview the sailors.
2. How does Molly describe George?
3. Why is Palmer punished?
(a) He stole food.
(b) He was asleep on watch.
(c) He made fun of the captain.
(d) He was drunk on duty.
4. What is connected to the spring where Captain Hook wants to meet Peter?
(a) A river.
(b) A tunnel.
(c) A cavern.
(d) A waterfall.
5. What is Cadigan's job?
(c) Cart man.
6. Who was Molly once captured by?
(a) The Others.
(b) The starcatchers.
(d) The Mollusk People.
7. Where is Peter when he catches sight of Slank?
(a) A tree.
(b) The clouds.
(c) His hut.
(d) A cave.
8. How does Trotter offer to help Peter?
(a) To get him new clothes.
(b) To get him somewhere warm.
(c) To show him where Molly lives.
(d) To take him back to the dock.
9. What is the name of the savage tribe?
(a) Mollusk Tribe.
(b) Crab Claw Tribe.
(c) Abalone Tribe.
(d) Seaside Tribe.
10. Where does Ombra put Cadigan's shadow?
(a) A brief case.
(b) A wooden chest.
(c) A burlap sack.
(d) A locket.
11. How many Lost Boys are there?
12. Who chooses how Palmer is punished?
13. What is the name of Peter's island?
(a) Albatross Island.
(b) Clam Island.
(c) Seashell Island.
(d) Mollusk Island.
14. Who figures out a way for Peter to get away from Trotter?
15. What kind of animal is Hornblower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house does James live in?
2. How does Slank know Peter was on the ship?
3. What is Slank afraid of as he rows to shore?
4. What do the children with Trotter do during the days?
5. Why don't the savages attack Slank?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)