|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the savage tribe?
(a) Seaside Tribe.
(b) Crab Claw Tribe.
(c) Abalone Tribe.
(d) Mollusk Tribe.
2. How does Molly describe George?
3. Who does Slank tell when he realizes Peter was on the ship?
(a) Little Richard.
(d) Lord Ombra.
4. Why does Nerezza not let the crew off the ship when they dock?
(a) He doesn't want them to run away.
(b) He doesn't want the stow away to escape.
(c) He doesn't want things to move slowly.
(d) He doesn't want people to know where he is.
5. What title does Slank hold on Nerezza's ship?
(a) First Mate.
(b) Crew chief.
(d) Quarter master.
6. What kind of animal is Hornblower?
7. Where does Peter meet Rafe?
(a) Trotter's house.
(b) A pet shop.
(d) The ship.
8. Why don't the savages attack Slank?
(a) They are afraid of the hooded figure.
(b) They remember him.
(c) He looks kind.
(d) He has a hostage.
9. What does Peter use to threaten Rafe?
(a) A club.
(b) His mind powers.
(c) A bucket of excrement.
(d) His knife.
10. What does Captain Hook congratulate himself on when he figures out the boys have a hiding place?
(a) His leadership.
(b) His weaponry.
(c) His diligence.
(d) His brilliance.
11. How many Lost Boys are there?
12. How does Slank choose the first target on the island?
(a) He sees smoke.
(b) He hears laughing.
(c) He sees a group of boys.
(d) He sees glowing.
13. How does Ombra figure out Fighting Prawn is telling the truth?
(a) He sees the past.
(b) He looks into the future.
(c) He asks his men.
(d) He steals his shadow.
14. Who gave Black Stache his new nickname?
(a) Mr. Grin.
15. How is Peter's build described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Peter's hair?
2. What do the children with Trotter do during the days?
3. Where does Peter hide Tinkerbell when Trotter offers to help him?
4. Why does Molly's mother tell her to be careful about what she says?
5. How does Tinkbell speak?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)