|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovered the Lost Boys' hiding place?
2. What does Ombra say that makes Peter worry?
(a) He is an Other.
(b) He has great powers.
(c) He will find the Asters.
(d) He is in league with Slank.
3. What is the tiny speck on the horizon at the beginning of the book?
(a) A fire.
(b) An animal.
(c) A cloud.
(d) A ship.
4. Why don't the savages attack Slank?
(a) He has a hostage.
(b) They are afraid of the hooded figure.
(c) He looks kind.
(d) They remember him.
5. How does Hook plan to use the Lost Boys?
(a) As slaves for his ship.
(b) As bait for Peter.
(c) As scouts for dangerous mission.
(d) As information sources.
6. Who gave Black Stache his new nickname?
(a) Mr. Grin.
7. How does Nerezza know land is near?
(a) The water is shallow.
(b) He can smell it.
(c) He can see it.
(d) There are birds.
8. Who does Fighting Prawn say Ombra needs to find to get what he wants?
(d) Lord Aster.
9. Who was Molly once captured by?
(a) The Mollusk People.
(b) The starcatchers.
(d) The Others.
10. What kind of house does James live in?
11. Why does Peter want to go to England?
(a) To get an education.
(b) To find more Lost Boys.
(c) To follow Ombra.
(d) To protect Molly.
12. Why is Ombra so interested in the story the sailor has about Tinkerbell?
(a) It has a ring of magic to it.
(b) There are no bees at sea.
(c) He can read the sailor's mind.
(d) He knows Peter has a fairy.
13. What does Nerezza call the hooded figure?
(a) Lord Ombra.
(b) Captain Oblong.
(c) King Oolie.
(d) Sir Orlond.
14. Who does Slank tell when he realizes Peter was on the ship?
(c) Lord Ombra.
(d) Little Richard.
15. What is strange about the way the hooded figure walks?
(a) He treads heavily.
(b) He walks in reverse.
(c) He leaves no footprints.
(d) His tracks change shape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a man not give bread to one child near Trotter?
2. What is Jarvis's job?
3. Where does the Chapter "Play it Safe" take place?
4. What kind of animal is Hornblower?
5. How does Molly describe George?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)