|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of house does James live in?
2. What does the savage leader get angry with Peter for?
(a) Being cocky.
(b) Keeping a fairy.
(c) Asking for help.
(d) Angering the mermaids.
3. How does Slank know Peter was on the ship?
(a) He senses him.
(b) He sees food remnants.
(c) He finds Tinkerbell's nest.
(d) There are footprints.
4. How does Molly know George?
(a) They go to school together.
(b) Their fathers work together.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They met on a ship.
5. Why does Peter want to go to England?
(a) To get an education.
(b) To find more Lost Boys.
(c) To protect Molly.
(d) To follow Ombra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the savage tribe?
2. How does Captain Hook figure out the Lost Boys have a hiding place?
3. What is strange to Molly about the policeman walking by her house?
4. Why is Palmer punished?
5. How is Peter's build described?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)