|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Peter able to leave the ship without being seen?
(a) He leaves at night.
(b) He swims in the water.
(c) Tinkerbell distracts the men.
(d) There is cloud cover.
2. What kind of soup does Jenna make sure everyone in the house eats?
(c) Chicken Noodle.
3. How does Peter describe the people of London?
4. Why does Molly's mother tell her to be careful about what she says?
(a) It can bring about anxiety.
(b) She sounds crazy.
(c) Children shouldn't talk too much.
(d) Others might be listening.
5. What does Rafe try to take from Peter?
(a) His hat.
(b) His bag.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange ability does the hooded figure have?
2. Who helps Peter get James free?
3. What does Peter ask the savage leader for help with?
4. Who brings the savage leader to the tribe?
5. Why is St. Katherine's Dock so familiar to Peter?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)