|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orginally banned Theng'eta?
(b) The Kenyan government
2. What organization does Karega form?
(a) The Blutack Workers Union
(b) The Theng'eta Workers Union
(c) The Snooker and Pool Club
(d) The Breweries Workers Union
3. From what does Munira want to save Karega?
(a) The sin of lust
(b) The sin of murder
(c) The sin of greed
(d) The sins he has committed with Wanja
4. What does the lawyer send Karega?
(b) Newspaper clippings
5. What festival is being held in this chapter?
(a) Rain festival
(b) Circumcision festival
(c) Christian festival
(d) Birth festival
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uges everyone to go home?
2. What is the name of the woman Munira has an affair with in this chapter?
3. Which of the following do Wanja and Abdulla not add to their business?
4. What two names does Munira say he heard Karega say in his sleep?
5. What does the Trans Africa bring hope for in Ilmorog?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)