|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Munira accuse Karega of killling?
(a) Abdulla's donkey
(b) Karega's brother
(c) His spirit
(d) His sister
2. What is the first step in making Theng'eta?
(a) Making a clay pot
(b) Germinating the seeds
(c) Soaking the seeds in water
(d) Crushing the seeds
3. Which of the following do Wanja and Abdulla not add to their business?
(a) A brothel
(b) A hotel
(c) A dance floor
(d) A butcher
4. Who is the first person to leave?
5. What does Wanja say Karega has in his veins?
(a) Sugar coated blood
(d) Rebel blood
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Karega write?
2. Through what city are the workers planning to march?
3. Who wakes up Karega from his dream?
4. What does Reverend Jerrod say is poisoning the nation?
5. What is the inspector's name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)