|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karega not accept the job at the store?
(a) He can find something better.
(b) He wants his old job back.
(c) It cannot support all of them.
(d) He is not qualified.
2. What does the lawyer send Karega?
(c) Newspaper clippings
3. Which of the following people do not visit Munira before his trial?
(a) Rev. Jerrod
(b) Munira's father
(d) Munira's mother
4. About what does Wanja say she has come to tell Munira?
(a) Her feelings for Munira
(b) Her parents
(c) Why she came to Ilmorog
(d) Why she was a prostitute
5. How does Munira know Reverend Jerrod?
(a) He was friends with his daughter.
(b) He has seen him preach.
(c) He turned the delegation away from his house.
(d) He is also a child of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Munira addicted to in this chapter?
2. What phrase does Karega murmur just before the end of the book?
3. Through what city are the workers planning to march?
4. From what did Munira want to save Karega?
5. Name one of the men who has been murdered.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)