|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what person does Karega ask?
2. From what does Munira want to save Karega?
(a) The sin of murder
(b) The sins he has committed with Wanja
(c) The sin of greed
(d) The sin of lust
3. Which of the following people do not visit Munira before his trial?
(b) Munira's mother
(c) Munira's father
(d) Rev. Jerrod
4. Why do the workers eat at Wanja and Abdulla's place?
(a) Because of the Theng'eta.
(b) It has the best food.
(c) They are all in love with Wanja.
(d) There is nowhere else.
5. What does Munira do before he leaves Karega?
(a) Laughs at him
(b) Threatens him
(c) Kicks him
(d) Spits on him
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one of the men who has been murdered.
2. Which character helped Munira to find God?
3. To whom does Karega write?
4. By what does Munira become obsessed?
5. What does Wanja ask Munira to do?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)