|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Munira accuse Wanja of being?
(a) A loan shark
(b) A devil
(c) A prostitute
(d) A drug dealer
2. What is the inspector's name?
3. What two names does Munira say he heard Karega say in his sleep?
(a) Munira and Wanja
(b) Mukami and Molly
(c) Wanja and Mukami
(d) Mukami and Abdulla
4. From what does Munira want to save Karega?
(a) The sin of murder
(b) The sin of lust
(c) The sins he has committed with Wanja
(d) The sin of greed
5. What is the name of Karega's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jospeh think it is strange that Chui died?
2. Who is Wanja reunited with in this chapter?
3. What did Wanja do to men before she met Karega?
4. Who does Karega think about while on Theng'eta?
5. Who mutilated Munira's father?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)