|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer send Karega?
(a) Newspaper clippings
2. What phrase does Karega murmur just before the end of the book?
(a) Tomorrow is another day
(b) I am alive
(c) Tomorrow, tomorrow
(d) Strike out
3. Who is the only person who does not feel happy for Wanja and Karega?
4. What is the first step in making Theng'eta?
(a) Crushing the seeds
(b) Soaking the seeds in water
(c) Making a clay pot
(d) Germinating the seeds
5. Who does Karega learn is dead from his cell?
(b) His father
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uges everyone to go home?
2. About what has Karega finally learned the truth?
3. Where is Kaega taken to be disciplined?
4. What festival is being held in this chapter?
5. From what did Munira want to save Karega?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)