|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Munira have an affair with Lillian?
(a) He is looking to settle down.
(b) He wants to make Wanja jealous.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He wants children.
2. What festival is being held in this chapter?
(a) Birth festival
(b) Christian festival
(c) Rain festival
(d) Circumcision festival
3. What organization does Karega form?
(a) The Breweries Workers Union
(b) The Blutack Workers Union
(c) The Snooker and Pool Club
(d) The Theng'eta Workers Union
4. What does Abdulla say is enough of to keep bone and skin together?
(b) Profits for his shop
(d) The harvest
5. What is the first step in making Theng'eta?
(a) Soaking the seeds in water
(b) Making a clay pot
(c) Germinating the seeds
(d) Crushing the seeds
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who does not feel happy for Wanja and Karega?
2. From what does Munira want to save Karega?
3. What slogan does Munira think up to help Wanja promote her Theng'eta?
4. What is the name of Karega's brother?
5. Who does Karega learn is dead from his cell?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)