|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Karega been planning before he was arrested?
(a) A strike
(b) A wedding
(c) A holiday
(d) A march
2. Who uges everyone to go home?
3. Why do the workers eat at Wanja and Abdulla's place?
(a) They are all in love with Wanja.
(b) It has the best food.
(c) There is nowhere else.
(d) Because of the Theng'eta.
4. What phrase does Karega murmur just before the end of the book?
(a) Tomorrow is another day
(b) I am alive
(c) Tomorrow, tomorrow
(d) Strike out
5. What organization does Karega form?
(a) The Theng'eta Workers Union
(b) The Blutack Workers Union
(c) The Snooker and Pool Club
(d) The Breweries Workers Union
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Wanja say she has come to tell Munira?
2. Who is the only person who does not feel happy for Wanja and Karega?
3. Into which school was Joseph accepted?
4. To what city does Munira cycle?
5. Which two characters leave together?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)