|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Munira addicted to in this chapter?
2. What is the first step in making Theng'eta?
(a) Making a clay pot
(b) Crushing the seeds
(c) Soaking the seeds in water
(d) Germinating the seeds
3. Through what city are the workers planning to march?
(a) The whole of Kenya
4. What phrase does Karega murmur just before the end of the book?
(a) I am alive
(b) Tomorrow is another day
(c) Strike out
(d) Tomorrow, tomorrow
5. Where did Munira see Wanja and Karega a week before the fire?
(a) In his classroom
(b) Wanja's old hut
(c) Abdulla's bar
(d) The school bike shed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wanja drink in Munira' s house?
2. Who is the only person who does not feel happy for Wanja and Karega?
3. Wanja not dream about ______________.
4. Who uges everyone to go home?
5. By what does Munira become obsessed?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)