|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do the two men arrive in Ilmorog to build?
(b) Fire station
2. Why does Jospeh think it is strange that Chui died?
(a) He has never known anyone to die.
(b) The students were going to kill him anyway.
(c) The students were planning another strike.
(d) He thought he was invincible.
3. What is the first step in making Theng'eta?
(a) Making a clay pot
(b) Germinating the seeds
(c) Soaking the seeds in water
(d) Crushing the seeds
4. What did Wanja do to men before she met Karega?
(a) Abused them
(b) Used them
(c) Hated them
(d) Obsess about them
5. What road is built in this chapter?
(a) The Channel Tunnel
(b) The October Stretch
(c) Highway 1066
(d) The Trans African
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wanja decide to make in preparation for the festival?
2. Who does Godfrey believe murdered the three men?
3. On whom does Munira spy?
4. What does Karega not do for two days after his mother's death?
5. Who does Wanja say died?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)