|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following do Wanja and Abdulla not add to their business?
(a) A dance floor
(b) A butcher
(c) A brothel
(d) A hotel
2. Why do the workers eat at Wanja and Abdulla's place?
(a) There is nowhere else.
(b) They are all in love with Wanja.
(c) Because of the Theng'eta.
(d) It has the best food.
3. What does Reverend Jerrod say is poisoning the nation?
(a) Revivalist cults
(b) Rock and roll
(c) Sex before marriage
4. Where did Karega and Mukami first make love?
(a) In the middle of a lake
(b) In a tree
(c) In the school playground
(d) In a forest
5. Why does Munira have an affair with Lillian?
(a) He wants children.
(b) He is looking to settle down.
(c) He wants to make Wanja jealous.
(d) He is in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Inspector Godfrey is questioning Munira about what phrase that she wrote?
2. On whom does Munira spy?
3. From what did Munira want to save Karega?
4. To what city does Munira cycle?
5. Who does Godfrey believe murdered the three men?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)