|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Abdulla's donkey become respected in this chapter?
(a) It refuses food.
(b) It encourages rain to fall.
(c) It pulls the cart and carries people.
(d) It never complains.
2. What does Munira need at his school?
(a) An extra teacher
(b) More paper
3. Why does Abdulla offer Wanja the answer to #53?
(a) To encourage more customers
(b) To persuade her to marry him
(c) To get her to stay
(d) To make her happy
4. Why do the elders want to kill the donkey?
(a) For a religious ceremony
(b) For fun
(c) For food
(d) To end the drought
5. At what does Wanja want another chance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of Ndemi?
2. How does Wanja try to attract customers to the store?
3. Which of the following people was not murdered?
4. Who is the fourth person to be arrested?
5. What is Karaga supposed to be involved in the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Wanja's experience with a European man.
2. Why do the police officers treat Munira so respectfully?
3. How is Munira's life getting better at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. What good news does Munira receive in Chapter 5?
5. Describe Munira's relationship with Lilian.
6. How does the TranscAfrica road bring success to Abdullah's business?
7. Describe the meeting between Wanja and her mother.
8. In what way does the second officer treat Munira more kindly?
9. How does Munira realize that Karega has some connection with his past?
10. What is the real reason behind Munira's anger?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)