|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wanja say died?
(a) Her first baby
(b) Her brother
(c) Her mother
(d) Her sister
2. What is the inspector's name?
3. Which character helped Munira to find God?
4. Which of the following people do not visit Munira before his trial?
(b) Munira's mother
(c) Munira's father
(d) Rev. Jerrod
5. What slogan does Munira think up to help Wanja promote her Theng'eta?
(a) Do the right Theng
(b) Theng'a, theng'a with Theng'eta
(c) Just say Theng
(d) See the world with Theng'eta
6. By what does Munira become obsessed?
(a) Abdulla's shop
(c) His bicycle
(d) Karega and Wanja's relationship
7. What road is built in this chapter?
(a) The Trans African
(b) The Channel Tunnel
(c) The October Stretch
(d) Highway 1066
8. What does the lawyer send Karega?
(b) Newspaper clippings
9. What does Wanja mix with Thang'eta?
(b) Maize flour
(c) Pumpkin seeds
(d) Orange juice
10. What does Abdulla say is enough of to keep bone and skin together?
(a) Profits for his shop
(d) The harvest
11. Why does Jospeh think it is strange that Chui died?
(a) He thought he was invincible.
(b) The students were planning another strike.
(c) He has never known anyone to die.
(d) The students were going to kill him anyway.
12. Name one of the men who has been murdered.
13. What did Abdulla and Nding'uri smuggle to African freedom fighters?
(b) Enemy secrets
14. Who wakes up Karega from his dream?
15. What organization does Karega form?
(a) The Theng'eta Workers Union
(b) The Blutack Workers Union
(c) The Breweries Workers Union
(d) The Snooker and Pool Club
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Munira know Reverend Jerrod?
2. What does Wanja drink in Munira' s house?
3. How did Nding'uri die?
4. What does Wanja say Karega has in his veins?
5. Who does Munira accuse Karega of killling?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)