|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inspector Godfrey is questioning Munira about what phrase that she wrote?
(a) Murder less love more
(b) A new earth, another world
(c) God is great, people are bad
(d) Fire, fire burning bright
2. How does Munira know Reverend Jerrod?
(a) He is also a child of God.
(b) He has seen him preach.
(c) He turned the delegation away from his house.
(d) He was friends with his daughter.
3. What does Wanja mix with Thang'eta?
(a) Pumpkin seeds
(b) Orange juice
(c) Maize flour
4. About what does Wanja say she has come to tell Munira?
(a) Why she was a prostitute
(b) Why she came to Ilmorog
(c) Her feelings for Munira
(d) Her parents
5. Which two characters leave together?
(a) Wanja and Karega
(b) Wanja and Munira
(c) Munira and Abdulla
(d) Abdulla and Nyakinyua
6. What does the lawyer send Karega?
(a) Newspaper clippings
7. About what has Karega finally learned the truth?
(a) His real parents
(b) His brother's death
(c) Munira's sister
(d) Wanja's past
8. What does Munira claim could damage the souls of his students?
(a) Listening to rock music
(b) Wanja and Karega's relationship
(c) Learning European history
(d) Watching films
9. What two names does Munira say he heard Karega say in his sleep?
(a) Wanja and Mukami
(b) Mukami and Abdulla
(c) Mukami and Molly
(d) Munira and Wanja
10. How did Nding'uri die?
(a) He commited suicide.
(b) He was hanged.
(c) He was murdered,
(d) He had a heart attack.
11. Who is the only person who does not feel happy for Wanja and Karega?
12. Which of the following do Wanja and Abdulla not add to their business?
(a) A butcher
(b) A brothel
(c) A dance floor
(d) A hotel
13. What does Reverend Jerrod say is poisoning the nation?
(a) Rock and roll
(b) Sex before marriage
(d) Revivalist cults
14. Into which school was Joseph accepted?
(a) Nairobi university
15. Wanja not dream about ______________.
(b) Her first love
(c) Her childhood
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abdulla say is enough of to keep bone and skin together?
2. Who uges everyone to go home?
3. What phrase does Karega murmur just before the end of the book?
4. Who is Wanja reunited with in this chapter?
5. Why do the workers eat at Wanja and Abdulla's place?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)