|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did Munira want to save Karega?
2. For whom does Munira want Karega to work?
(a) The school
(b) The government
(d) The church
3. What does Wanja decide to make in preparation for the festival?
(c) Black liquorice
(d) Daisy wine
4. What did Abdulla and Nding'uri smuggle to African freedom fighters?
(d) Enemy secrets
5. To what city does Munira cycle?
6. Which character helped Munira to find God?
7. What did Wanja come to Ilmorg to seek?
(b) A new husband
(d) A witch doctor
8. Who does Karega learn is dead from his cell?
(a) His mother
(c) His father
9. By what does Munira become obsessed?
(a) Abdulla's shop
(c) His bicycle
(d) Karega and Wanja's relationship
10. Where did Karega and Mukami first make love?
(a) In the middle of a lake
(b) In a tree
(c) In the school playground
(d) In a forest
11. What did Wanja have to sell to bury her grandmother?
(a) Her house
(b) Her business
(c) Her clothes
(d) Her car
12. Which of the following do the two men arrive in Ilmorog to build?
(c) Fire station
13. From what does Munira want to save Karega?
(a) The sin of greed
(b) The sin of murder
(c) The sins he has committed with Wanja
(d) The sin of lust
14. Who orginally banned Theng'eta?
(b) The Kenyan government
15. What festival is being held in this chapter?
(a) Circumcision festival
(b) Birth festival
(c) Rain festival
(d) Christian festival
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Jerrod say is poisoning the nation?
2. About what does Wanja say she has come to tell Munira?
3. Why do the workers eat at Wanja and Abdulla's place?
4. Who now sees Munira as a hero?
5. Who does Karega think about while on Theng'eta?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)