|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Karega and Munira discouraged by when school begins?
(a) The lack of students
(b) The despondency of the children
(c) The attitude of the parents
(d) Their lack of resources
2. With which of Munira's sibling was the only one he got along?
3. Of what group were the three men prominent members?
4. Mzigo hands Munira an invitation from ___________.
(a) The KSC
(b) Nderi wa Riera
(c) The government's education department
(d) The KCO
5. To whom does Karega write?
(a) His mother
(b) The lawyer
(c) The Kenyan president
(d) His sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What festival is being held in this chapter?
2. Which of the following did Karega sell by the roadside?
3. Who does Muira's father say he has joined?
4. What does Munira claim could damage the souls of his students?
5. What is the name of Abdulla's younger brother?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)