|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does KCO stand for?
(a) Kenyan Colonial Department
(b) Kop Call Opera
(c) Kamwene Cultural Organization
(d) Kenyan Cultural Organization
2. Who marched towards the police station?
(a) Students of Ilmorog school
(b) Ilmorog villagers
(c) Munira's parents
(d) The workers
3. What is the name of the MP?
(a) Wjali de Roargi
(b) Nellie Operateji
(c) Joseph von Kock
(d) Nderi wa Riera
4. Which two characters leave together?
(a) Wanja and Munira
(b) Wanja and Karega
(c) Abdulla and Nyakinyua
(d) Munira and Abdulla
5. Njuguna want to stop working as ___________.
(a) A priest
(b) A farmer
(c) A herdsman
(d) A manager
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the only shop in Ilmorog?
2. What does Karega want to send to the MP?
3. Who do Wanja and Munira meet in one of the bars where they drink?
4. What is Munira unable to control when he talks to the old woman?
5. At what does Wanja want another chance?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)