Part 1: Chapter 1
1. Which of the following characters is not arrested at the beginning of the book?
2. At what school is Munira the headmaster?
(a) Nairobi school
(b) Liberec school
(c) Ilmorog school
(d) Wanja school
3. Which part of Abdulla's body is bandaged?
(a) His hand
(b) His foot
(c) His cheek
(d) His leg
4. Why can Wanja not be arrested?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She is the daughter of an official.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is delirious.
5. Who is the fourth person to be arrested?
6. What is Karega doing when he hears a knock at his door?
(b) Watching a film
(d) Talking to a friend
7. What is Karaga supposed to be involved in the next day?
(a) A workers strike
(b) A theater production
(c) A parents evening at the school
(d) A film production
8. Who marched towards the police station?
(a) Ilmorog villagers
(b) Students of Ilmorog school
(c) The workers
(d) Munira's parents
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)