|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Dr. Paul assure Catherine did not happen in the hospital?
(a) She gave birth to a son.
(b) She gave birth to a two-headed baby.
(c) He had an affair.
(d) She had swine flu.
2. Who does Julian approve of in Catherine's family?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Paul.
3. What happens to Foxworth Hall?
(a) It burns.
(b) It becomes a museum.
(c) It is bulldozed.
(d) It becomes haunted.
4. How old is Carrie when she visits Catherine in Chapter 21?
5. Where is Julian buried?
(a) Next to his father.
(b) Next to his mother.
(c) Next to Corey.
(d) In Richmond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ballet does Catherine know she should be practicing for in Chapter 22?
2. Who does Catherine follow in Chapter 32, to learn her grandmother's schedule?
3. Where does Catherine move in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 25, what does Catherine do for a living?
5. What, in Chapter 25, does Carrie worry about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Catherine make in Chapter 33 and how does she style her hair prior to the Christmas party hosted by Bart Winslow and her mother?
2. How does Julian punish Catherine for attending Christopher's graduation?
3. Who is in the hospital at the start of Chapter 20 and who is he related to?
4. With what does Bart Winslow confront Catherine in Chapter 29? What does Catherine tell him?
5. Why does Julian commit suicide at the end of Chapter 24?
6. Why is Bart Winslow unhappy in his marriage to Corrine?
7. How does Catherine attend Christopher's graduation and what does she give him?
8. Who does Catherine refuse to let move in with her in Chapter 30?
9. What does Catherine tell Bart at the start of Chapter 33, and what is his reaction?
10. What is Carrie's emotional state in Chapter 25, and who does she work for?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)