|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, who does Dr. Paul tell Catherine about?
2. In Chapter 8, what do Julian and Catherine do on their date?
(b) The movies.
(c) Dinner and dancing.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Catherine tell Dr. Paul?
(a) That her mother died.
(b) The truth.
(c) That they are traveling to see a rich uncle.
(d) That she and Christopher are married.
4. What does Catherine agree to do at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) Leave Dr. Paul's house.
(b) Go on a date.
(c) Travel to Russia.
(d) Stop dancing.
5. What does Catherine discover about the real world in Chapter 11?
(a) People pay your rent.
(b) It's easy.
(c) She loves it!
(d) It's not what she thought it would be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine blame for Christopher's behavior in Chapter 8?
2. What happens in Chapter 11 when Catherine sees her mother?
3. What jobs do the children hope to find now that they escaped Foxworth Hall?
4. In Chapter 6, where are the students enrolled?
5. How does Dr. Paul react in Chapter 8 to Catherine's date?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Catherine and the children leave the bus and where do they go? Who takes them?
2. Who is Julia and how is she related to Dr. Paul?
3. What gifts does Catherine receive in Chapter 17, and who gives them to her?
4. How do Christopher and Dr. Paul react to Catherine's date with Julian in Chapter 8?
5. Why do Christopher and Julian argue on Catherine's 16th birthday?
6. Who insists that Carrie should travel to New York with Julian?
7. Who does Catherine find herself standing next to at the ring store? What happens?
8. Why are Catherine and the children on a bus in Chapter 1 and where are the headed?
9. What happens after Catherine dances in Sleeping Beauty?
10. Who is Julian and how does Catherine meet him?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)