|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christopher attend school in Chapter 6?
(c) A local boarding school.
(d) The local public school.
2. In Chapter 8, what do Julian and Catherine do on their date?
(b) The movies.
(c) Dinner and dancing.
3. In Chapter 14, who convinces Catherine to move to New York?
(a) Dr. Paul.
4. What happens to Catherine while in the hospital in Chapter 5?
(a) She has a medical procedure.
(b) She loses a baby.
(c) Dr. Paul dies.
(d) She loses her leg.
5. How did the sibling die while in Foxworth Hall?
(a) Arsenic poisoning.
(c) Gun shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Catherine want for Christmas?
2. In Chapter 6, where are the students enrolled?
3. Who is Yolanda?
4. Where does Julian leave Catherine after a fight in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 11, how does Catherine follow her mother's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Catherine want for her Christmas gift in Chapter 13 and why?
2. How do the children adjust to living at Dr. Paul's house?
3. What does Catherine plan for Dr. Paul's birthday in Chapter 12, and why does she become angry with him?
4. Why does Julian leave Catherine on the side of the road in Chapter 16? How does she get home?
5. Who is Julia and how is she related to Dr. Paul?
6. How does Catherine feel towards Christopher in Chapter 12 after her night with Dr. Paul?
7. What gifts does Catherine receive in Chapter 17, and who gives them to her?
8. Where does Catherine see her mother in Chapter 11, and how does her mother react?
9. Why do Catherine and the children leave the bus and where do they go? Who takes them?
10. What does Catherine think of Dr. Paul when she first meets him?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)