|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Dr. Paul assure Catherine did not happen in the hospital?
(a) She gave birth to a two-headed baby.
(b) She gave birth to a son.
(c) She had swine flu.
(d) He had an affair.
2. Where does Bart Winslow confront Catherine in Chapter 29?
(a) The park.
(b) A diner.
(c) A mall.
(d) A store.
3. Who is in the hospital at the start of Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Paul.
(c) Julian's father.
4. Who does Christopher tell Catherine in Chapter 20, she should have married?
(d) Dr. Paul.
5. Who, in Chapter 22, escorts Catherine to New York?
(c) Dr. Paul.
6. What does Catherine tell Julian in Chapter 19 that hurts him?
(a) That she may never love him.
(b) That she does not want his children.
(c) That she wants to quit dance.
(d) That she hates him.
7. What happens to Foxworth Hall?
(a) It becomes haunted.
(b) It becomes a museum.
(c) It is bulldozed.
(d) It burns.
8. How does Catherine describe Julian after being married to him?
9. In Chapter 32, who does Catherine learn is out of town?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Bart Winslow.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Dr. Paul.
10. At the start of Chapter 19, where is Catherine flying to?
11. What will Catherine call her baby for short?
12. Where does Catherine move to at the end of Chapter 35?
(a) Foxworth Hall.
13. In Chapter 20, why is Carrie mad at Catherine?
(a) For stealing Dr. Paul.
(b) For leaving her.
(c) For abusing her.
(d) For hitting her.
14. In Chapter 30, who does Catherine refuse to allow move in with her?
(b) Dr. Paul.
(d) Bart Winslow.
15. What does Catherine feed Bart Winslow for dinner the second time in Chapter 31?
(b) Franks and beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carrie kill herself in Chapter 28?
2. Who is Catherine married to at the start of Chapter 35?
3. What does Catherine see hanging on the walls of the attic?
4. What does Catherine buy in Chapter 27?
5. Who does Catherine follow in Chapter 32, to learn her grandmother's schedule?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)