|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Catherine tell Dr. Paul while walking in the garden?
(a) About her child.
(b) About her obsession with her mother.
(c) About Amanda's visit.
(d) About what happened in the attic.
2. How does Bart Winslow describe the photo book his wife looks at?
(a) Old and red.
(b) Old and blue.
(c) New and pink.
3. Whose party is Catherine planning on attending in Chapter 33?
(a) Her son's.
(c) Her father's.
(d) Her mother's.
4. What does Catherine learn about Dr. Paul's ex-wife in Chapter 19?
(a) She is coming to visit.
(b) She is pregant.
(c) She was dead before their affair began.
(d) She is still alive.
5. Why is Bart Winslow returning to Virginia?
(a) His wife died.
(b) He no longer likes this city.
(c) His wife is pregnant.
(d) His mother-in-law had a stroke.
6. In Chapter 30, who does Catherine refuse to allow move in with her?
(b) Dr. Paul.
(c) Bart Winslow.
7. In Chapter 19, what does Dr. Paul assure Catherine did not happen in the hospital?
(a) She had swine flu.
(b) She gave birth to a two-headed baby.
(c) She gave birth to a son.
(d) He had an affair.
8. What does Catherine plan to do to Bart Winslow when he arrives in Chapter 31?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Tell him the truth.
(d) Seduce him.
9. Why is Bart Winslow unhappy in his marriage?
(a) His wife locked her children in an attic.
(b) His wife has affairs.
(c) His wife cannot have children.
(d) His wife only cares about politics.
10. What will Catherine call her baby for short?
11. Who, in Chapter 25, does Christopher want to travel with him?
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His roomate.
12. Where does Bart Winslow confront Catherine in Chapter 29?
(a) The park.
(b) A mall.
(c) A diner.
(d) A store.
13. How does Catherine describe Julian after being married to him?
14. How does Catherine say she is related to Bart Winslow's wife?
15. At the start of Chapter 19, where is Catherine flying to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine doing in Chapter 30, when she sees Bart Winslow?
2. What has Catherine begun to do to her mother in Chapter 28?
3. Where is Christopher offered a job in Chapter 25?
4. Who does Carrie work for in Chapter 25?
5. Who does Christopher tell Catherine in Chapter 20, she should have married?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)