1. In what room of Foxworth Hall were the siblings held hostage?
2. How long were the children held captive in Foxworth Hall?
3. Which sibling died while in Foxworth Hall?
4. How did the sibling die while in Foxworth Hall?
5. In Chapter 1, where are the children heading?
6. What jobs do the children hope to find now that they escaped Foxworth Hall?
7. Why do the people on the bus in Chapter 1 complain about Carrie?
She is sick.
8. What does Catherine think about Dr. Paul when she first meets him?
He is kind and gentle.
This section contains 3,604 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)