|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the children held captive in Foxworth Hall?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
2. Who is always by Catherine's side in Chapter 19?
(d) Dr. Paul.
3. How does Catherine sneak away in Chapter 21 to attend the graduation?
(a) She drugs Julian.
(b) She claims her sister died.
(c) She hides on a boat.
(d) She steals a car.
4. What does Julian's mom confess to Catherine in Chapter 20?
(a) That she is jealous of Catherine.
(b) That she was hard on Julian.
(c) That Julian was adopted.
(d) That Catherine should leave Julian.
5. Who tries to seduce Catherine at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Dr. Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what does Dr. Paul assure Catherine did not happen in the hospital?
2. Who replaces Catherine in the Ballet in Chapter 22?
3. What does Catherine tell Dr. Paul in Chapter 7 about her relationship with Christopher?
4. What does Christopher initially think of Dr. Paul in Chapter 1?
5. What causes Carrie to cry in Chapter 13?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)