|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, who convinces Catherine to move to New York?
(d) Dr. Paul.
2. How does Yolanda help Catherine in Chapter 16?
(a) She gives her clothes.
(b) She does her homework.
(c) She lends her money.
(d) She provides legal aide.
3. Who is Yolanda?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A dancer.
(c) A shop keeper.
(d) A nurse.
4. Why is Catherine scared at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) She sees a ghost.
(b) She thinks she is dying.
(c) She fears she is not ready to audition.
(d) She believes her mother is coming for her.
5. How did the sibling die while in Foxworth Hall?
(c) Gun shot.
(d) Arsenic poisoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christopher become angry at the ballet in Chapter 4?
2. How does Catherine think she can hurt her mother?
3. In Chapter 2, who cannot sleep alone?
4. How does Christopher react to Catherine's date in Chapter 8?
5. What does Christopher give Catherine for Christmas in Chapter 17?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)