|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what is Carrie having trouble adjusting to?
(b) Life without her mother.
(c) Dr. Paul.
2. Who does Carrie live with in Chapter 9 who makes her life difficult?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Dr. Paul.
(c) A roommate.
(d) Her brother.
3. Why is Carrie upset when Dr. Paul takes her shopping?
(a) He teases her.
(b) No clothes fit her.
(c) She wants her mom to take her.
(d) He won't take her to the fancy shops.
4. Why does Christopher become angry at the ballet in Chapter 4?
(a) Because he did not have good seats.
(b) Because the Madame won't give Catherine a chance.
(c) Because the Monseiur won't give Catherine a chance.
(d) Because he hates Dr. Paul.
5. In Chapter 9, what do Christopher and Julian argue about?
(b) Catherine moving to New York.
(c) Christopher's love for Catherine.
(d) What time the party will end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine see her mother in Chapter 11?
2. How old was Dr. Paul's son when he was killed?
3. In what city is Catherine's step-father restoring a house?
4. How does Julian make Catherine feel in Chapter 7?
5. What does Christopher initially think of Dr. Paul in Chapter 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)