|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, where will Catherine go to school?
(a) The local high school
(c) She will be homeschooled.
(d) A boarding school.
2. Why are the children disappointed when they go to court in Chapter 3?
(a) Their mother does not claim them.
(b) They don't like their lawyer.
(c) There is no reporter to greet them.
(d) Dr. Paul decides not to keep them.
3. What does Catherine tell Dr. Paul in Chapter 7 about her relationship with Christopher?
(a) He is not her brother.
(b) She's had inappropriate thoughts.
(c) She wants to kill him.
4. In what room of Foxworth Hall were the siblings held hostage?
(a) The greenhouse.
(b) The attic.
(c) The basement.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What does Dr. Paul say he wants at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) To quit his practice.
(b) To move to Florida with the children.
(c) To meet the children's mother.
(d) To become the children's legal guardians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christopher attend school in Chapter 6?
2. What does Dr. Paul offer the children at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Who tries to seduce Catherine at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Which sibling died while in Foxworth Hall?
5. In Chapter 4, what ballet does Dr. Paul take the children to see?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)