|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Paul offer the children at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A ride to Virginia.
(b) A place to stay.
(c) A ride to Florida.
2. Who is Julian Marquet?
(a) Catherine's step-brother.
(b) Madame's son.
(c) A banker.
(d) A classmate.
3. In Chapter 1, what does Catherine tell Dr. Paul?
(a) The truth.
(b) That she and Christopher are married.
(c) That they are traveling to see a rich uncle.
(d) That her mother died.
4. Why are the children disappointed when they go to court in Chapter 3?
(a) Their mother does not claim them.
(b) There is no reporter to greet them.
(c) Dr. Paul decides not to keep them.
(d) They don't like their lawyer.
5. What happens to Catherine while in the hospital in Chapter 5?
(a) She loses a baby.
(b) She has a medical procedure.
(c) She loses her leg.
(d) Dr. Paul dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julian make Catherine feel in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Catherine meet in Chapter 4, while at the ballet?
3. In what room of Foxworth Hall were the siblings held hostage?
4. How long were the children held captive in Foxworth Hall?
5. How did the sibling die while in Foxworth Hall?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)