|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 8, who does Dr. Paul tell Catherine about?
2. In Chapter 2, who cannot sleep alone?
(a) Dr. Paul.
(b) Ms. Carmine.
3. Why are the children disappointed when they go to court in Chapter 3?
(a) There is no reporter to greet them.
(b) They don't like their lawyer.
(c) Their mother does not claim them.
(d) Dr. Paul decides not to keep them.
4. What does Julian's dad say to him before he dies?
(a) "I am not your father"
(b) "I hate you"
(d) "I love you."
5. How does Julian injure himself in Chapter 23?
(b) A car accident.
(c) A pirouette.
(d) Bungee jumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Catherine amused when she watches the dance rehearsal in Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 21, where do Catherine and Julian vacation?
3. How does Dr. Paul react in Chapter 8 to Catherine's date?
4. Who does Catherine follow in Chapter 32, to learn her grandmother's schedule?
5. How does Catherine feel about the date in Chapter 8?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)