|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to seduce Catherine at the end of Chapter 3?
(b) Dr. Paul.
2. Who does Carrie live with in Chapter 9 who makes her life difficult?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A roommate.
(c) Dr. Paul.
(d) Her sister.
3. How does Dr. Paul react in Chapter 8 to Catherine's date?
4. How long were the children held captive in Foxworth Hall?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 years.
5. Why does Christopher become angry at the ballet in Chapter 4?
(a) Because he hates Dr. Paul.
(b) Because the Monseiur won't give Catherine a chance.
(c) Because he did not have good seats.
(d) Because the Madame won't give Catherine a chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Paul offer the children at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What does Catherine tell Dr. Paul in Chapter 7 about her relationship with Christopher?
3. What does Catherine agree to do at the end of Chapter 7?
4. How does Catherine feel about the date in Chapter 8?
5. What holiday is occurring in Chapter 4?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)