|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher accuse Catherine of in Chapter 9?
(a) Sleeping with men who can advance her position in life.
(b) Loving Dr. Paul.
(c) Stalking their mother.
2. What does Dr. Paul offer the children at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A place to stay.
(b) A ride to Virginia.
(c) A ride to Florida.
3. What does Julian beg Catherine to do in Chapter 8?
(a) Move to California.
(b) Join his dance company.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Move to Italy.
4. In Chapter 9, what do Christopher and Julian argue about?
(a) Catherine moving to New York.
(b) What time the party will end.
(d) Christopher's love for Catherine.
5. How does Catherine feel in Chapter 5 once she begins to dance?
(d) At ease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Carrie upset when Dr. Paul takes her shopping?
2. What does Catherine tell Dr. Paul in Chapter 7 about her relationship with Christopher?
3. In Chapter 6, where will Catherine go to school?
4. In Chapter 2, who cannot sleep alone?
5. What does Catherine learn in Chapter 5 while in the hospital?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)