|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bart Winslow returning to Virginia?
(a) His wife is pregnant.
(b) His wife died.
(c) His mother-in-law had a stroke.
(d) He no longer likes this city.
2. Why did Dr. Paul's wife kill their son?
(a) She saw a vision.
(b) Because of Dr. Paul's affair.
(c) She did not kill their son.
(d) She took drugs.
3. Where is Christopher offered a job in Chapter 25?
(a) Winnie Palmer.
(b) The Betty Ford Clinic.
(c) General Hospital.
(d) The Mayo Clinic.
4. Who does Catherine blame for Christopher's behavior in Chapter 8?
(a) Dr. Paul.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
5. What does Christopher accuse Catherine of in Chapter 9?
(a) Loving Dr. Paul.
(b) Sleeping with men who can advance her position in life.
(d) Stalking their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carrie kill herself in Chapter 28?
2. In Chapter 19, what ballet are Catherine and Julian practicing for?
3. In Chapter 9, what do Christopher and Julian argue about?
4. At the end of Chapter 19, who does Catherine marry?
5. In what city is Catherine's step-father restoring a house?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)