Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Petals on the Wind. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1: Chapters 1-3
1. In what room of Foxworth Hall were the siblings held hostage?
a) The attic.
b) The greenhouse.
c) The bathroom.
d) The basement.
2. How long were the children held captive in Foxworth Hall?
a) 5 years.
b) 6 years.
c) 1 year.
d) 3 years.
3. Which sibling died while in Foxworth Hall?
4. How did the sibling die while in Foxworth Hall?
a) Gun shot.
b) Arsenic poisoning.
5. In Chapter 1, where are the children heading?
This section contains 3,861 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)