|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
2. Who kills Jud?
3. On the path to the pet sematary, Louis hears a sobbing laugh. He tells himself it is only...
(a) A hyena
(b) A loon.
(c) His imagination.
(d) Jud playing a trick.
4. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
(a) He stunk.
(b) He knew things.
(c) He looked like Louis.
(d) He had creepy eyes.
5. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
(b) Lottery tickets.
(c) A pick, shovel, spade, and rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
2. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
3. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
4. What inspires Rachel to finally discuss the details of her sister's death?
5. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Louis drive home after taking his family to the airport and what thoughts does he have while eating dinner at the hotel's restaurant?
2. What will Louis do if Gage is resurrected as some kind of monster? How does he hope that Gage will return to life?
3. Who misses the family viewing at the funeral home when Gage dies and why?
4. What makes Ellie sick during her plane trip? What makes her perk up at the end of the trip?
5. In Chapter 58, what awakens Jud and why is he upset?
6. How does Louis get into Pleasantview Cemetery once the gates are locked?
7. Why was Rachel scared of her sister?
8. When Louis first saw the Indian burial ground, he noted all the cairns had been disturbed. As he's burying Gage, the reader learns that Louis has discovered why. Why have the cairns been disturbed and how does Louis know this?
9. What challenge does Louis face when returning to his car with Gage's body and how does he overcome it?
10. How does Jud die? How does he end up on the floor and what weapon was used?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)