|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bumps into and knocks over the casket in Chapter 36?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
2. What makes Rachel think of Gage when she arrives at the first place she stops in Ludlow?
(a) The cat reminds her of Gage.
(b) She sees tiny, muddy tracks.
(c) She sees a lot of blood.
(d) Jud was singing a song about Gage.
3. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
4. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
5. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
(a) He stunk.
(b) He had creepy eyes.
(c) He knew things.
(d) He looked like Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louis see when he looks out the window in Chapter 60?
2. What is the reason for Jud's late night visit in Chapter 38?
3. Who misses the family visitation at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
4. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
5. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)