|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis hurt himself while trying to enter the cemetery?
(a) He falls and hits his head on a tombstone.
(b) He cuts himself with the pick.
(c) He hits his knee on a tombstone.
(d) He falls on a spike on the fence.
2. Why is Ellie sedated?
(a) She had to go to the dentist.
(b) She had another terrifying dream.
(c) She'd been in an accident.
(d) She talked too much.
3. How does Louis get Ellie to leave home after the funeral in Chapter 41?
(a) He says her parents will be nicer to him if she and Ellie go visit them for a while.
(b) He tells her it's time he make up with her parents and they should get away from their memories of Gage for a bit.
(c) He says he's got a secret and will tell her when she returns.
(d) He tells her he doesn't love her anymore.
4. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
5. Who comforts Ellie at the graveside service in Chapter 41?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
2. Where is the first place Rachel goes when she gets back into Ludlow?
3. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
4. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
5. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)