|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Louis comfort his family in Chapter 36?
(a) He can't stand them and wants to run away.
(b) He is too busy fighting.
(c) He's tired of their whining.
(d) He feels guilty for not being able to catch Gage before the truck hit him.
2. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
(a) March 24, 1984.
(b) March 1, 1983.
(c) March 15, 1984.
(d) March 15, 1978.
3. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
(a) An out of town doctor hired by the Goldmans.
(d) Steve Masterson.
4. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
(a) Louis told him previously.
(b) It's a premoniton.
(c) Pascow told him.
(d) Jud knows Louis ordered a light-weight grave liner instead of a concrete vault.
5. Why is Ellie sedated?
(a) She had another terrifying dream.
(b) She had to go to the dentist.
(c) She'd been in an accident.
(d) She talked too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
2. What car does Louis drive?
3. On the path to the pet sematary, Louis hears a sobbing laugh. He tells himself it is only...
4. Who comforts Ellie at the graveside service in Chapter 41?
5. In Chapter 46, who decides to wait up for Louis to return home instead of leaving to go find him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)