|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
(a) An out of town doctor hired by the Goldmans.
(d) Steve Masterson.
2. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
(a) They were disturbed when the grave occupants came back to life.
(b) Meddling kids.
(c) They were old and in ruins.
(d) Louis kicked them over.
3. What do the father and son do on Louis's best day ever?
(a) Go for a soda.
(b) Fly a kite.
(c) Walk to the pet sematary.
(d) Play with trucks in the road.
4. Who is hiding in Gage's closet in Chapter 35?
5. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
(b) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(c) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
(d) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comforts Ellie at the graveside service in Chapter 41?
2. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
3. Why can't Louis comfort his family in Chapter 36?
4. What premonition did Ellie have?
5. Who kills Jud?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Louis watch over his sleeping son after their fun day?
2. What secret does Jud admit to Louis in Chapter 39 and why does he share it?
3. How does Louis get into Pleasantview Cemetery once the gates are locked?
4. In Chapter 58, what awakens Jud and why is he upset?
5. What will Louis do if Gage is resurrected as some kind of monster? How does he hope that Gage will return to life?
6. How does Louis feel when he sees Jud comforting Ellie at the funeral in Chapter 41 and why does he feel that way?
7. What father-son activity do the Creeds enjoy on March 24, 1984 and why is it so special?
8. Using Norma's voice, what does one of the intruders tell Jud about what his wife knows and what his wife did?
9. What makes Ellie sick during her plane trip? What makes her perk up at the end of the trip?
10. Why does Louis want Rachel and Ellie to go to Chicago and how does he convince them to go?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)