|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis pass the time as he waits in his hotel room?
(a) Looks out the window for hours.
(b) Reads the Bible on the nightstand.
(c) He watches TV.
2. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(a) He climbs the fence.
(b) He picks the gate lock and walks through.
(c) He walks through the opened gate.
(d) He climbs a tree then drops over the fence.
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
(a) March 1, 1983.
(b) March 24, 1984.
(c) March 15, 1984.
(d) March 15, 1978.
4. Who does Rachel actually see upstairs in Chapter 59?
5. Upon leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, what does Louis toss over the fence?
(a) His tools.
(b) His car keys.
(c) A tarp.
(d) His tools and Gage's body.
6. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
7. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
8. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
(a) Fantasy Island.
(b) New York.
9. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(d) Mr. Goldman.
10. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(b) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
(c) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
(d) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
11. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) In the ignition.
(c) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
(d) Somewhere in the cemetery.
12. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
(a) They were old and in ruins.
(b) Meddling kids.
(c) Louis kicked them over.
(d) They were disturbed when the grave occupants came back to life.
13. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
(b) That Gage is a king.
(c) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(d) That he and Rachel are young again.
14. Who fights at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(a) Jud and Louis.
(b) Gage and Ellie.
(c) Louis and Rachel.
(d) Louis and his father-in-law.
15. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
(a) It's a premoniton.
(b) Pascow told him.
(c) Jud knows Louis ordered a light-weight grave liner instead of a concrete vault.
(d) Louis told him previously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rachel think she sees upstairs in Chapter 59?
2. What will Louis do if Gage becomes a monster?
3. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
4. In Chapter 57, what does Louis check his doctor's bag for?
5. What does Louis believe is missing when he opens the casket?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)