|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jud die?
(a) He is stabbed with a cleaver.
(b) He is stabbed with a scalpel.
(c) He is given an overdose of morphine.
(d) He is shot.
2. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
(a) Oz, the Great.
(b) Oz, the Gweat and Tewwible.
(c) Oz, the Terrible.
(d) The Retired Oz.
3. How does Louis get Ellie to leave home after the funeral in Chapter 41?
(a) He tells her he doesn't love her anymore.
(b) He says her parents will be nicer to him if she and Ellie go visit them for a while.
(c) He tells her it's time he make up with her parents and they should get away from their memories of Gage for a bit.
(d) He says he's got a secret and will tell her when she returns.
4. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(b) That he and Rachel are young again.
(c) That Gage is a king.
(d) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
5. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
(b) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
(c) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(d) The Nobel Peace Prize.
6. What time does Rachel miss her plane in Boston?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
7. What time does Louis actually reach the cement grave liner?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
8. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
(a) 11 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
9. What premonition did Ellie have?
(a) That Oz killed Jud.
(b) That Rachel died in a wreck.
(c) That Oz killed Gage and Church.
(d) That Oz the Gweat and Tewwible killed Rachel.
10. Who fights at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(a) Louis and Rachel.
(b) Gage and Ellie.
(c) Louis and his father-in-law.
(d) Jud and Louis.
11. While on the plane to Chicago, which character visits Ellie in a dream to tell her something bad is going to happen?
(b) Mr. Goldman.
12. How does Louis hurt himself while trying to enter the cemetery?
(a) He falls and hits his head on a tombstone.
(b) He falls on a spike on the fence.
(c) He cuts himself with the pick.
(d) He hits his knee on a tombstone.
13. Why is Ellie sedated?
(a) She talked too much.
(b) She'd been in an accident.
(c) She had to go to the dentist.
(d) She had another terrifying dream.
14. Where is the first place Rachel goes when she gets back into Ludlow?
(a) Her home.
(b) To Louis's workplace.
(c) Jud's house.
(d) The pet sematary.
15. Who insists in Chapter 45 that something is wrong with Louis?
(b) Mr. Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rachel think she sees upstairs in Chapter 59?
2. Why does Louis feel guilty in Chapter 33?
3. Who did not attend the funeral in Chapter 33?
4. Who bumps into and knocks over the casket in Chapter 36?
5. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)