|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis pass the time as he waits in his hotel room?
(a) Reads the Bible on the nightstand.
(b) Looks out the window for hours.
(d) He watches TV.
2. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
(a) Opens her arms and cries out for her.
(b) Opens her arms and cries out for him.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Begs for mercy.
3. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) Somewhere in the cemetery.
(b) In the ignition.
(c) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
(d) In his pocket.
4. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
(a) New York.
(d) Fantasy Island.
5. Why doesn't Louis return home after dropping the family off at the airport?
(a) He wants to see a prostitute.
(b) He needs time to drive around and think.
(c) He's afraid Jud will catch him.
(d) He never wants to go to that house again.
6. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
(a) A pile of leaves.
(b) A floating face.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) Wind blowing.
7. Why does Louis feel guilty in Chapter 33?
(a) Because he took off work to attend the funeral.
(b) Church kills a rat and Rachel has to clean up the mess.
(c) Because he lied to Ellie.
(d) Because Rachel found out he had once cheated on her.
8. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
(a) It's a premoniton.
(b) Pascow told him.
(c) Louis told him previously.
(d) Jud knows Louis ordered a light-weight grave liner instead of a concrete vault.
9. Who bumps into and knocks over the casket in Chapter 36?
(d) Mr. Goldman.
10. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
(a) Louis was starting to age.
(b) He looked suicidal.
(c) He looked scared. Louis is never scared.
(d) He did not appear to miss Gage at all.
11. Who kills Jud?
12. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
13. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
(a) He prays for the liner to open and it does.
(b) He breaks the concrete liner with sledge hammer.
(c) He threads his rope through the iron rings and lifts it open.
(d) It opens when he drops it.
14. What car does Louis drive?
(a) Datsun station wagon
(b) A Honda Accord.
(c) An SUV.
(d) Honda Civic hatchback.
15. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
(a) He is a worrier.
(b) He learned that Louis sent Rachel and Ellie to Chicago.
(c) He is afraid he'll get caught.
(d) He is concerned about venereal disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Louis actually reach the cement grave liner?
2. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
4. What makes Rachel think of Gage when she arrives at the first place she stops in Ludlow?
5. What was Zelda's ailment?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)