|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) In his pocket.
(b) Somewhere in the cemetery.
(c) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
(d) In the ignition.
2. In Chapter 46, who decides to wait up for Louis to return home instead of leaving to go find him?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
3. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(b) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
(c) That Gage is a king.
(d) That he and Rachel are young again.
4. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
(a) He stunk.
(b) He looked like Louis.
(c) He had creepy eyes.
(d) He knew things.
5. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(b) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
(d) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
6. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
7. Who notices Louis's car is gone from the house in Chapter 46?
(b) Mr. Goldman.
8. What do the father and son do on Louis's best day ever?
(a) Fly a kite.
(b) Walk to the pet sematary.
(c) Go for a soda.
(d) Play with trucks in the road.
9. What was Zelda's ailment?
(a) Spinal meningitis.
(b) Spinal tap.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Brain tumor.
10. What is the reason for Jud's late night visit in Chapter 38?
(a) To get a beer.
(b) To talk Louis out of burying Gage in the pet sematary.
(c) To see why all the lights were still on.
(d) To give his condolences.
11. Where is the first place Rachel goes when she gets back into Ludlow?
(a) Her home.
(b) To Louis's workplace.
(c) Jud's house.
(d) The pet sematary.
12. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
13. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
14. What is Ellie's fear at the Chapter 33 funeral?
(a) That Gage will soon die.
(b) That her dad will drop the casket.
(c) That she will die next.
(d) That her cat will die.
15. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
(b) Steve Masterson.
(d) An out of town doctor hired by the Goldmans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
2. Who is hiding in Gage's closet in Chapter 35?
3. Who does Rachel actually see upstairs in Chapter 59?
4. Why does Louis feel guilty in Chapter 33?
5. What premonition did Ellie have?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)