|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists in Chapter 45 that something is wrong with Louis?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
2. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
(b) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(c) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
(d) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
3. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
4. What happened just days after Timmy Baterman's funeral?
(a) Timmy's pet came back to life.
(b) Timmy's dad ran away from home.
(c) Timmy married a Catholic girl.
(d) Timmy was seen walking around town with strange behavior.
5. Who bumps into and knocks over the casket in Chapter 36?
(d) Mr. Goldman.
6. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
(b) A pick, shovel, spade, and rope.
(d) Lottery tickets.
7. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
(a) A floating face.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) Wind blowing.
(d) A pile of leaves.
8. In Chapter 57, what does Louis check his doctor's bag for?
(a) A scalpel.
(b) Enough morphine and syringes.
(c) Aspirin for his aches and pains.
(d) Cough medicine.
9. What time does Rachel miss her plane in Boston?
(a) 3 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
10. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
11. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(b) That he and Rachel are young again.
(c) That Gage is a king.
(d) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
12. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
13. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
(a) He looked scared. Louis is never scared.
(b) He looked suicidal.
(c) Louis was starting to age.
(d) He did not appear to miss Gage at all.
14. Who kills Jud?
15. While on the plane to Chicago, which character visits Ellie in a dream to tell her something bad is going to happen?
(b) Mr. Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
2. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
3. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
4. What premonition did Ellie have?
5. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)