Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ellie's fear at the Chapter 33 funeral?
(a) That her cat will die.
(b) That she will die next.
(c) That her dad will drop the casket.
(d) That Gage will soon die.
2. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
3. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
(a) It opens when he drops it.
(b) He prays for the liner to open and it does.
(c) He breaks the concrete liner with sledge hammer.
(d) He threads his rope through the iron rings and lifts it open.
4. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(a) He walks through the opened gate.
(b) He climbs a tree then drops over the fence.
(c) He climbs the fence.
(d) He picks the gate lock and walks through.
5. What time does Louis actually reach the cement grave liner?
(a) 2 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
6. Why doesn't Louis return home after dropping the family off at the airport?
(a) He needs time to drive around and think.
(b) He wants to see a prostitute.
(c) He's afraid Jud will catch him.
(d) He never wants to go to that house again.
7. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Somewhere in the cemetery.
(d) In the ignition.
8. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
(a) He is afraid he'll get caught.
(b) He is concerned about venereal disease.
(c) He is a worrier.
(d) He learned that Louis sent Rachel and Ellie to Chicago.
9. How does Louis pass the time as he waits in his hotel room?
(a) He watches TV.
(b) Looks out the window for hours.
(d) Reads the Bible on the nightstand.
10. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Opens her arms and cries out for her.
(c) Opens her arms and cries out for him.
(d) Begs for mercy.
11. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
(a) Jud knows Louis ordered a light-weight grave liner instead of a concrete vault.
(b) Pascow told him.
(c) Louis told him previously.
(d) It's a premoniton.
12. What does Louis believe is missing when he opens the casket?
(a) Gage's arm.
(b) Gage's head.
(c) Gage's body.
(d) A special toy they buried with him,
13. What time does Rachel miss her plane in Boston?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 11 p.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
14. Who kills Jud?
15. Why can't Louis comfort his family in Chapter 36?
(a) He can't stand them and wants to run away.
(b) He's tired of their whining.
(c) He feels guilty for not being able to catch Gage before the truck hit him.
(d) He is too busy fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zelda's ailment?
2. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
3. What premonition did Ellie have?
4. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
5. How does Louis hurt himself while trying to enter the cemetery?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)