|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Zelda's ailment?
(a) Brain tumor.
(b) Spinal meningitis.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Spinal tap.
2. Who is hiding in Gage's closet in Chapter 35?
3. What lie does Louis tell his caller?
(a) That Rachel is washing her hair.
(b) That Rachel is fine, but gone to the store.
(c) That he can't talk because he's working.
(d) That Rachel said she wants a divorce.
4. Who fights at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(a) Louis and his father-in-law.
(b) Gage and Ellie.
(c) Louis and Rachel.
(d) Jud and Louis.
5. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) Wind blowing.
(c) A floating face.
(d) A pile of leaves.
6. Who does Rachel actually see upstairs in Chapter 59?
7. Who does Rachel think she sees upstairs in Chapter 59?
8. How does Louis pass the time as he waits in his hotel room?
(a) He watches TV.
(b) Looks out the window for hours.
(c) Reads the Bible on the nightstand.
9. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(a) He climbs the fence.
(b) He walks through the opened gate.
(c) He climbs a tree then drops over the fence.
(d) He picks the gate lock and walks through.
10. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
(a) He learned that Louis sent Rachel and Ellie to Chicago.
(b) He is concerned about venereal disease.
(c) He is a worrier.
(d) He is afraid he'll get caught.
11. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
(a) Oz, the Terrible.
(b) The Retired Oz.
(c) Oz, the Gweat and Tewwible.
(d) Oz, the Great.
12. What is Ellie's fear at the Chapter 33 funeral?
(a) That Gage will soon die.
(b) That her cat will die.
(c) That she will die next.
(d) That her dad will drop the casket.
13. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
(a) 1 a.m.
(c) 11 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
14. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
(b) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(c) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(d) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
15. Upon leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, what does Louis toss over the fence?
(a) His tools.
(b) A tarp.
(c) His tools and Gage's body.
(d) His car keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Louis return home after dropping the family off at the airport?
2. Why is Ellie sedated?
3. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
4. What is the reason for Jud's late night visit in Chapter 38?
5. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)