Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
2. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Begs for mercy.
(c) Opens her arms and cries out for her.
(d) Opens her arms and cries out for him.
3. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
(a) March 15, 1984.
(b) March 15, 1978.
(c) March 24, 1984.
(d) March 1, 1983.
4. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
(a) Oz, the Great.
(b) Oz, the Gweat and Tewwible.
(c) The Retired Oz.
(d) Oz, the Terrible.
5. What premonition did Ellie have?
(a) That Oz killed Jud.
(b) That Rachel died in a wreck.
(c) That Oz killed Gage and Church.
(d) That Oz the Gweat and Tewwible killed Rachel.
6. Why is Rachel afraid of Zelda?
(a) Zelda is a creepy name.
(b) She is dead.
(c) Zelda threatened to kill her.
(d) Zelda's pain made her clinically insane.
7. What happened just days after Timmy Baterman's funeral?
(a) Timmy married a Catholic girl.
(b) Timmy's dad ran away from home.
(c) Timmy was seen walking around town with strange behavior.
(d) Timmy's pet came back to life.
8. How does Louis get Ellie to leave home after the funeral in Chapter 41?
(a) He tells her it's time he make up with her parents and they should get away from their memories of Gage for a bit.
(b) He says he's got a secret and will tell her when she returns.
(c) He says her parents will be nicer to him if she and Ellie go visit them for a while.
(d) He tells her he doesn't love her anymore.
9. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
(b) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
(c) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(d) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
10. Who kills Jud?
11. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
12. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
(a) He stunk.
(b) He had creepy eyes.
(c) He knew things.
(d) He looked like Louis.
13. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
(a) Louis was starting to age.
(b) He looked scared. Louis is never scared.
(c) He did not appear to miss Gage at all.
(d) He looked suicidal.
14. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
15. Who misses the family visitation at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(b) Mrs. Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Louis hurt himself while trying to enter the cemetery?
2. Who comforts Ellie at the graveside service in Chapter 41?
3. Why is Ellie sedated?
4. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
5. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)