|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
(a) March 24, 1984.
(b) March 15, 1978.
(c) March 1, 1983.
(d) March 15, 1984.
2. Who fights at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(a) Louis and his father-in-law.
(b) Louis and Rachel.
(c) Gage and Ellie.
(d) Jud and Louis.
3. How does Louis get Ellie to leave home after the funeral in Chapter 41?
(a) He tells her it's time he make up with her parents and they should get away from their memories of Gage for a bit.
(b) He says her parents will be nicer to him if she and Ellie go visit them for a while.
(c) He says he's got a secret and will tell her when she returns.
(d) He tells her he doesn't love her anymore.
4. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
(b) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
(c) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(d) The Nobel Peace Prize.
5. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
(b) In the ignition.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) Somewhere in the cemetery.
6. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(b) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
(c) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
(d) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
7. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
(a) Oz, the Gweat and Tewwible.
(b) The Retired Oz.
(c) Oz, the Great.
(d) Oz, the Terrible.
8. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
(d) Mr. Goldman.
9. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(b) Mr. Goldman.
10. On the path to the pet sematary, Louis hears a sobbing laugh. He tells himself it is only...
(a) A hyena
(b) His imagination.
(c) A loon.
(d) Jud playing a trick.
11. Who has dreams about Gage in Chapter 43?
12. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
(c) A pick, shovel, spade, and rope.
(d) Lottery tickets.
13. What does Louis see when he looks out the window in Chapter 60?
(d) A strange car at Jud's house.
14. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
(a) Fantasy Island.
(d) New York.
15. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
(a) They were old and in ruins.
(b) Meddling kids.
(c) They were disturbed when the grave occupants came back to life.
(d) Louis kicked them over.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jud die?
2. Who does Rachel think she sees upstairs in Chapter 59?
3. Who insists in Chapter 45 that something is wrong with Louis?
4. What was Zelda's ailment?
5. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)