|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
(a) In the ignition.
(b) In his pocket.
(c) Somewhere in the cemetery.
(d) Under leaves on the sidewalk.
2. Whose funeral is on May 17?
3. What time does Louis actually reach the cement grave liner?
(a) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
4. How does Jud die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is stabbed with a scalpel.
(c) He is stabbed with a cleaver.
(d) He is given an overdose of morphine.
5. Who is hiding in Gage's closet in Chapter 35?
6. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(b) That he and Rachel are young again.
(c) That Gage is a king.
(d) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
7. What does Louis believe is missing when he opens the casket?
(a) A special toy they buried with him,
(b) Gage's head.
(c) Gage's arm.
(d) Gage's body.
8. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
(a) A floating face.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A pile of leaves.
(d) Wind blowing.
9. What lie does Louis tell his caller?
(a) That he can't talk because he's working.
(b) That Rachel is fine, but gone to the store.
(c) That Rachel said she wants a divorce.
(d) That Rachel is washing her hair.
10. How does Louis open the grave-liner?
(a) He breaks the concrete liner with sledge hammer.
(b) It opens when he drops it.
(c) He prays for the liner to open and it does.
(d) He threads his rope through the iron rings and lifts it open.
11. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
12. What happened just days after Timmy Baterman's funeral?
(a) Timmy's dad ran away from home.
(b) Timmy's pet came back to life.
(c) Timmy married a Catholic girl.
(d) Timmy was seen walking around town with strange behavior.
13. What makes Rachel think of Gage when she arrives at the first place she stops in Ludlow?
(a) She sees a lot of blood.
(b) Jud was singing a song about Gage.
(c) The cat reminds her of Gage.
(d) She sees tiny, muddy tracks.
14. In Chapter 52, what time does Rachel call Jud?
(a) 11 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
15. Who misses the family visitation at the funeral home in Chapter 36?
(a) Mrs. Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
2. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
3. Who insists in Chapter 45 that something is wrong with Louis?
4. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
5. Who kills Jud?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)