|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Louis leave for the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(a) 11 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
2. Where is the first place Rachel goes when she gets back into Ludlow?
(a) Her home.
(b) The pet sematary.
(c) To Louis's workplace.
(d) Jud's house.
3. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(a) He climbs a tree then drops over the fence.
(b) He walks through the opened gate.
(c) He picks the gate lock and walks through.
(d) He climbs the fence.
4. Who asks Louis at the airport if he's still mad at his father-in-law?
5. What is the reason for Jud's late night visit in Chapter 38?
(a) To give his condolences.
(b) To see why all the lights were still on.
(c) To get a beer.
(d) To talk Louis out of burying Gage in the pet sematary.
6. What role does Louis play at the funeral in Chapter 33?
7. Who does Rachel think she sees upstairs in Chapter 59?
8. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That Gage is a king.
(b) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(c) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
(d) That he and Rachel are young again.
9. Who notices Louis's car is gone from the house in Chapter 46?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
10. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
11. How does Jud die?
(a) He is given an overdose of morphine.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is stabbed with a cleaver.
(d) He is stabbed with a scalpel.
12. Who prescribes bed rest for Rachel and Ellie?
(a) An out of town doctor hired by the Goldmans.
(c) Steve Masterson.
13. What time does Rachel miss her plane in Boston?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
14. What was Zelda's ailment?
(a) Spinal tap.
(b) Spinal meningitis.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Brain tumor.
15. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, what does Louis toss over the fence?
2. Who did Timmy call a whoremonger?
3. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
4. While on the plane to Chicago, which character visits Ellie in a dream to tell her something bad is going to happen?
5. Where does Louis want the family to move to after Gage's resurrection?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)