|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who phones Louis in Chapter 60?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
2. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
(b) Lottery tickets.
(c) A pick, shovel, spade, and rope.
3. What time does Louis leave for the Pleasantview Cemetery?
(b) 11 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
4. Where is the first place Rachel goes when she gets back into Ludlow?
(a) Her home.
(b) Jud's house.
(c) The pet sematary.
(d) To Louis's workplace.
5. As Rachel thinks back about Louis taking them to the airport, she becomes frightened when she realizes...
(a) Louis was starting to age.
(b) He looked suicidal.
(c) He looked scared. Louis is never scared.
(d) He did not appear to miss Gage at all.
6. What do the father and son do on Louis's best day ever?
(a) Play with trucks in the road.
(b) Fly a kite.
(c) Walk to the pet sematary.
(d) Go for a soda.
7. Who dies in Chapter 31?
8. How does Jud die?
(a) He is stabbed with a cleaver.
(b) He is stabbed with a scalpel.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is given an overdose of morphine.
9. What does Louis believe is missing when he opens the casket?
(a) A special toy they buried with him,
(b) Gage's body.
(c) Gage's head.
(d) Gage's arm.
10. What was Zelda's ailment?
(a) Spinal tap.
(b) Spinal meningitis.
(c) Broken neck.
(d) Brain tumor.
11. In Louis's dream in Chapter 40, what accomplishment does Gage earn?
(a) An Olympic gold medal for swimming.
(b) The Nobel Peace Prize.
(c) A Pulitzer prize for writing.
(d) He becomes an Eagle Scout.
12. What makes Jud aware of Louis's post-funeral plans?
(a) Pascow told him.
(b) Jud knows Louis ordered a light-weight grave liner instead of a concrete vault.
(c) It's a premoniton.
(d) Louis told him previously.
13. How were all the cairns disturbed at the Indian burial site?
(a) Louis kicked them over.
(b) They were old and in ruins.
(c) They were disturbed when the grave occupants came back to life.
(d) Meddling kids.
14. What does Rachel do when sees the person upstairs in Chapter 59?
(a) Opens her arms and cries out for him.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Begs for mercy.
(d) Opens her arms and cries out for her.
15. What inspires Rachel to finally discuss the details of her sister's death?
(a) The father-daughter conversation she overheard between Louis and Ellie.
(b) Her parents told her it was time to talk about it.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) She felt guilty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Rachel think of Gage when she arrives at the first place she stops in Ludlow?
2. Why is Jud worried in Chapter 45?
3. What time does Rachel miss her plane in Boston?
4. How does Louis get into the Pleasantview Cemetery?
5. Whose funeral is on May 17?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)