|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inspires Rachel to finally discuss the details of her sister's death?
(a) The father-daughter conversation she overheard between Louis and Ellie.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) She felt guilty.
(d) Her parents told her it was time to talk about it.
2. What scares Jud most about the townsman who was resurrected at the Indian cemetery?
(a) He had creepy eyes.
(b) He stunk.
(c) He looked like Louis.
(d) He knew things.
3. Why doesn't Louis return home after dropping the family off at the airport?
(a) He needs time to drive around and think.
(b) He wants to see a prostitute.
(c) He's afraid Jud will catch him.
(d) He never wants to go to that house again.
4. What does Louis buy on his way home from the airport?
(a) Lottery tickets.
(b) A pick, shovel, spade, and rope.
5. What makes Rachel think of Gage when she arrives at the first place she stops in Ludlow?
(a) Jud was singing a song about Gage.
(b) She sees tiny, muddy tracks.
(c) The cat reminds her of Gage.
(d) She sees a lot of blood.
6. What is the last happy day of Louis's life?
(a) March 1, 1983.
(b) March 15, 1984.
(c) March 24, 1984.
(d) March 15, 1978.
7. On the path to the pet sematary, what does Louis see?
(a) A floating face.
(b) A pile of leaves.
(c) Wind blowing.
(d) A dead dog.
8. In Chapter 57, what does Louis dream?
(a) That the Wizard of Oz has taken over the world.
(b) That Gage is a king.
(c) That he, Gage, and Church are riding in a medic van at Disney World.
(d) That he and Rachel are young again.
9. Who is happy that Rachel plans to return to check on Louis?
(d) Mr. Goldman.
10. How old is Ellie on her birthday in Chapter 34?
11. What two obstacles does Rachel encounter on her driving trip?
(a) She has lost her keys and her driver's license.
(b) She has lost her keys and run out of cash.
(c) Sleepiness and the car won't start.
(d) Sleepiness and radio doesn't work.
12. Why is Rachel afraid of Zelda?
(a) Zelda's pain made her clinically insane.
(b) Zelda threatened to kill her.
(c) She is dead.
(d) Zelda is a creepy name.
13. In Chapter 46, who decides to wait up for Louis to return home instead of leaving to go find him?
(a) Mr. Goldman.
14. What did Zelda call The Wizard of Oz?
(a) The Retired Oz.
(b) Oz, the Terrible.
(c) Oz, the Great.
(d) Oz, the Gweat and Tewwible.
15. While on the plane to Chicago, which character visits Ellie in a dream to tell her something bad is going to happen?
(c) Mr. Goldman.
Short Answer Questions
1. When leaving Pleasantview Cemetery, where does Louis find his car keys?
2. How does Jud die?
3. What time does Louis leave for the Pleasantview Cemetery?
4. How does Louis pass the time as he waits in his hotel room?
5. Who did not attend the funeral in Chapter 33?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)