|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Louis explain getting the pet fixed to Ellie?
(a) After getting fixed, the pet won't want to cross the road anymore.
(b) His leg is broken and it must be set.
(c) He tells her to let him handle it since he's a medical professional.
(d) There's something wrong with him that needs to be corrected.
2. What illness does Norma have?
(c) The common cold.
(d) Heart problems.
3. Louis's uncle, a mortician, told him that during an autopsy, the skull is filled with...
(a) Syrofoam peanuts.
(b) Tissue paper.
(c) Brown paper.
(d) Anything handy.
4. Which word completes the prophetic phrase spoken to Louis by two different people: "The soil of a man's heart is..."
(a) Full of worms.
(c) More Fertile.
5. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) The local children.
(b) The owner of the house.
(c) A creepy old guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chapter 16 visitor tell Louis?
2. What does the dying man tell Louis about the Pet Sematary?
3. What were the dying man's last words?
4. What does the dead man's father want to know?
5. What happens when Louis climbs the deadfall in Chapter 18?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)