|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Creed family have as a pet?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A manx.
(d) A hamster.
2. In Chapter 12, what is Louis working on when he is summoned to an emergency?
(a) Checking his emails.
(b) Insurance paperwork.
(d) Getting to know co-workers.
3. Who maintains the pet cemetery?
(a) A creepy old guy.
(b) The owner of the house.
(d) The local children.
4. After following the Chapter 16 visitor, how does Louis rationalize what he finds in his own sheets the next morning?
(a) The dead guy put them there.
(b) The pet must have tracked them in.
(c) He forgot to bathe before bed that ngiht.
(d) He was sleepwalking due to stress.
5. Louis examines Norma and discovers that her doctor is...
(a) Giving her the wrong medicine.
(b) Giving her too much medication.
(c) Not very smart.
(d) Doing everything he can for her condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Louis in Chapter 7?
2. Why is Ellie nervous in Chapter 7?
3. What were the dying man's last words?
4. What does the blowdown mark?
5. Who was the dying man Louis sees in the campus clinic?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)