|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Anne and Charles
(b) Mary and Charles
(c) Anne and Lady Russell
(d) Mary and Anne
2. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He mostly ignores her.
(b) He dotes on her.
(c) He looks to her for advice.
(d) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
3. Who decides to take Henrietta and Mary home?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Benwick
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She is especially fond of her.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She gives her orders all the time.
5. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
6. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(a) naval officer
7. What is Frederick's last name?
8. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(b) Admiral is a worse title.
(c) Admiral is an equal title.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
9. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) a stranger
(b) the police
(c) their neighbors
(d) their cousins
10. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
(b) the Crofts
(c) Lady Russell
11. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
12. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
(b) money problems
(c) writing a will
(d) getting remarried
13. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
14. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Raymond
(b) Mr. Richmond
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mr. Simmons
15. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first applicant?
2. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
3. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
4. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
5. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)