|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Kellynch Hall
(b) Lynch Hall
(c) Kelly Hall
(d) Kings Hall
2. It is soon discovered that the visitor will be _____________.
3. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
(a) Miss Andrews
(b) Mr. Raymond
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Lady Russell
4. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
6. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(b) Sir Elliot and Anne
(c) Lady Russell and Anne
(d) Anne and ELizabeth
7. Who decides to take Henrietta and Mary home?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(c) Captain Benwick
8. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
(b) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(c) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
(d) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
9. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
10. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
11. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
(a) He looks young for his age.
(b) He is the ugliest sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(c) He looks old for his age.
(d) He is the most handsome sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
12. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
13. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(a) family history
(c) the bible
(d) adventure stories
14. Of Anne, Charles and Mary, who does not attend the party?
(d) None of them attend.
15. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
2. Whom does Anne see flirting with Captain Wentworth?
3. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
4. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
5. Henrietta appears to favor whom?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)