|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She married someone else.
(b) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(c) She has never been close to another man.
(d) She has loved several men.
2. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(d) naval officer
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is away from Mary.
(b) She is visiting her cousin.
(c) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(d) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
4. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Haverhill
(b) Mr. Harville
(c) Mr. Hampton
(d) Mr. Harvey
5. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
6. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She gives her orders all the time.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She is especially fond of her.
7. With whom is Anne in love?
8. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
9. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Lynch Hall
(b) Kellynch Hall
(c) Kings Hall
(d) Kelly Hall
10. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(c) Lady Russell
11. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Anne
(b) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(c) Anne and ELizabeth
(d) Lady Russell and Anne
12. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
(a) Sir Elliot's heir
(b) Mr. Hooper
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Mr. Hargrove
13. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Mr. Shepherd
14. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Anne's sister
(d) Mrs. Clay
15. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Mary and Charles
(b) Anne and Lady Russell
(c) Mary and Anne
(d) Anne and Charles
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
2. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
3. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
4. Captain Wentworth's warm reception at ___________ convinces him to stay on in the area.
5. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)