|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Anne and Charles
(b) Mary and Anne
(c) Mary and Charles
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
2. Halfway back to the cottage, everyone meets ____________ riding in a buggy.
(a) the Musgroves
(b) the Elliots
(c) the Crofts
(d) the Hardy's
3. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He vanished
(b) He died.
(c) He married someone else.
(d) He moved away unexpectedly.
4. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He looks to her for advice.
(b) He mostly ignores her.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He dotes on her.
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
6. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is a good influence.
(c) She is a bad influence.
(d) She is a liar.
7. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
(a) Charles Hayter's house
(b) the Hardy's house
8. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Lady Russell
9. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
10. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Lady Russell and Anne
(b) Anne and ELizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Anne
(d) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
11. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
(a) He is the ugliest sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(b) He looks old for his age.
(c) He is the most handsome sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(d) He looks young for his age.
12. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
(b) Mary's youngest boy
(c) Mary's eldest boy
13. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
14. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He approves.
(c) He disapproves.
(d) He does not know about it.
15. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
(a) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
2. What is the name of Mary's home?
3. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
4. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
5. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)