|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
(a) Sir Elliot
(b) Sir Elliot's heir
(c) Mr. Hargrove
(d) Mr. Hooper
2. After two days at Uppercross, who comes to take Anne to the apartments on the grounds at Kellynch?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Mr. Croft
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Mr. Wentworth
3. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
(a) hate Mr. Elliot
(b) play cards with Mr. Elliot
(c) fish with Mr. Elliot
(d) help Mr. Elliot financially
4. What does Elizabeth now think of Captain Wentworth?
(a) She thinks he is a liar and a thief.
(b) He seems like a person she should get to know.
(c) She hates him.
(d) She is in love with him.
5. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
(b) the Crofts
(c) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
2. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
3. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
4. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
5. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)