|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne apologizes to Captain Wentworth for _____________________________.
(a) being unable to marry him now
(b) breaking their engagement years ago
(c) lying to him
(d) suspecting him of lying to her
2. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Mr. Croft
(c) Mrs. Clay
3. Which holiday is fast approaching in Chapter 14?
(a) New Years
4. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Sir William Elliot
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
5. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
2. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
3. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
4. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
5. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)