|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
(c) Lady Russell
2. Captain Benwick intends to call on whom soon, according to Charles?
(d) Captain Wentworth
3. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
(a) 7 years
(b) 13 years
(c) 11 years
(d) 9 years
4. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
(b) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
(c) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
(d) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
5. Anne wants to visit Lady Russell to _________________________________.
(a) tell her that Anne is moving away
(b) tell her that Sir Elliot is ill
(c) tell her about the engagement news
(d) tell her about Mr. Elliot's true nature
Short Answer Questions
1. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
2. Captain Wentworth's warm reception at ___________ convinces him to stay on in the area.
3. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
4. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
5. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)