|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
(a) Mr. Elliot has a stronger opinion of social standing than Anne does.
(b) Anne has a stronger opinion of social standing than Mr. Elliot does.
(c) They both enjoy literature.
(d) They have opposing views on literature.
2. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
(b) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(c) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(d) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
3. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Mr. Shepherd
(c) Mr. Croft
4. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He married someone else.
(b) He moved away unexpectedly.
(c) He died.
(d) He vanished
5. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats Anne with cold politeness?
2. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
4. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
5. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)