|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frederick and Anne run into each other and Frederick offers Anne ______________.
(a) an umbrella
(b) a book
(c) an apple
(d) a necklace
2. Everyone thinks that Anne is Ill after what happens?
(a) Anne is shocked by a letter.
(b) Anne eats a bad apple.
(c) Anne faints.
(d) Anne runs out of the house.
3. Mrs. Smith tells Anne that Mr. Elliot was once __________________________________.
(a) married to her neice
(b) like a son to her
(c) a good friend of Mrs. Smith's husband
(d) married to her daughter
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
(a) a drink offered to her by Mr. Elliot
(b) a dance with Mr. Elliot
(c) a simple conversation with Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Wentworth asking Anne to dance
5. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She wants to care for her father.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) Her house burned down.
(d) She has a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
2. What does Elizabeth interrupt the gathering to do?
3. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
4. The Crofts announce that they are going away for how long?
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)