|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
2. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Mrs. Clay
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
4. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
5. Whom does Anne see flirting with Captain Wentworth?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Miss Musgrove
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne wants to visit Lady Russell to _________________________________.
2. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
5. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)