|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Anne for the first half of her trip home after the gathering?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Mr. Elliot
2. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Anne
(b) Anne and ELizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(d) Lady Russell and Anne
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
(a) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mrs. Clay
5. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She does not know about it.
(b) She approves.
(c) She disapproves.
(d) She does not care one way or the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elizabeth interrupt the gathering to do?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
3. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)