|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
(a) He wants to be married to her immediately.
(b) He will always love her, but cannot marry her.
(c) He no longer wants her, but no other woman compares to her.
(d) He never loved her.
2. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Sir Elliot
3. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
(a) Lady Dalrymple
(b) Lady Rindimple
(c) Lady Rydell
(d) Lady Dayripple
4. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
5. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
3. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
4. Mr. Elliot married his first wife for what reason, according to Mrs. Smith?
5. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)