|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(b) Sir Elliot's
2. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He mostly ignores her.
(b) He looks to her for advice.
(c) He dotes on her.
(d) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
(a) older than they are
(c) younger than they are
4. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Sir Elliot
5. The next day, Anne and who meet again for the first time in years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
2. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
3. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
4. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
5. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)