|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
(a) He does not like her very much.
(b) He likes her well enough.
(c) He is indifferent to her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
2. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
(a) Charles Hayter's house
(d) the Hardy's house
3. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) staying with Mary
(b) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(c) visiting Lady Russell
(d) moving to Bath
4. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Sir Elliot
5. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(a) Sir Elliot's
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
2. The day after the concert Anne visits which person?
3. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
4. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
5. Anne's father and sister disapprove of her going to see __________ instead of accepting the invitation from the royal cousin.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)