|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
2. What does Elizabeth now think of Captain Wentworth?
(a) She thinks he is a liar and a thief.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) He seems like a person she should get to know.
3. Mrs. Smith also tells Anne that Mrs. Smith's brother used to do what?
(a) play cards with Mr. Elliot
(b) help Mr. Elliot financially
(c) fish with Mr. Elliot
(d) hate Mr. Elliot
4. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
(a) Mr. Elliot
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
2. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
3. As the family discusses Mr. Elliot, who arrives?
4. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
5. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)