|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
(a) Mr. Elliot has a stronger opinion of social standing than Anne does.
(b) They have opposing views on literature.
(c) Anne has a stronger opinion of social standing than Mr. Elliot does.
(d) They both enjoy literature.
2. Mr. Elliot asks Anne to _____________________________.
(a) translate a French poem
(b) translate an Italian song
(c) translate an Italian poem
(d) translate a French song
3. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man is a friend of the family.
(b) He likes the man's looks.
(c) He likes the title of admiral.
(d) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
4. Anne's father and sister disapprove of her going to see __________ instead of accepting the invitation from the royal cousin.
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Captain Wentworth
(d) Mrs. Smith
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
(a) older than they are
(b) younger than they are
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
2. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
3. Anne denies what, when questioned by Mrs. Smith?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)