|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Elliot told everyone he would be out of town for ______________ but is spotted outside talking to Mrs. Clay?
(b) for a vacation
(c) to visit a sick friend
(d) to visit his cousin
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) moving to Bath
(b) staying with Mary
(c) visiting Lady Russell
(d) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
3. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
(a) her son
(c) her husband
(d) her daughter
4. Mrs. Smith tells Anne that Mr. Elliot was once __________________________________.
(a) a good friend of Mrs. Smith's husband
(b) like a son to her
(c) married to her neice
(d) married to her daughter
5. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
2. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
4. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
5. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)