|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who treats Anne with cold politeness?
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Miss Musgrove
2. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
3. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
4. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(c) Lady Russell
5. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
(b) Mr. Elliot, the heir
(d) Mr. Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
2. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
3. With whom does Anne think that Captain Wentworth is in love?
4. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
5. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)