|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Hampton
(b) Mr. Harvey
(c) Mr. Harville
(d) Mr. Haverhill
2. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Sir Elliot
3. What is the name of Mary's home?
(a) Upperland Cottage
(b) Upton Cottage
(c) Upbend Cottage
(d) Uppercross Cottage
4. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(b) her father and Elizabeth
(c) Lady Russell
5. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
(b) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(c) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(d) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
2. The Musgroves take a trip to visit __________.
3. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
4. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
5. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)