|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Woods
(b) Mrs. Harris
(c) Mrs. Smith
(d) Mrs. Jones
2. How does Anne feel about the way the Crofts have kept her former home?
(a) They seem to be neglecting a few things, but it looks mostly good.
(b) They are doing a horrible job keeping it up.
(c) She has no real opinion on it.
(d) Nobody could have kept it up better.
3. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
(b) Captain Wentworth
4. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Mr. Shepherd
5. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Richmond
(b) Mr. Simmons
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mr. Raymond
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
2. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
3. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
4. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
5. What is Sir Elliot's status?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)