|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
2. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Elliot
3. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) She wants to care for her father.
(d) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
4. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He approves.
(b) He disapproves.
(c) He does not know about it.
(d) He does not care one way or the other.
5. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
(a) Lady Rindimple
(b) Lady Dalrymple
(c) Lady Dayripple
(d) Lady Rydell
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
2. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
3. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
4. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
5. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)