|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Elliot's status?
2. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
(a) Mary's youngest boy
(c) Mary's eldest boy
3. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(b) Admiral Croft's wife
(c) Mrs. Adams
(d) Mrs. Clay
4. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) the police
(b) a stranger
(c) their cousins
(d) their neighbors
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
(a) older than they are
(b) younger than they are
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
2. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
3. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
5. What surprising reaction to Anne's father and sister have over her arrival?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)