|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of Anne, Charles and Mary, who does not attend the party?
(a) None of them attend.
2. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) better than Mary does
(b) not as well as Mary does
(c) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
(d) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
3. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
4. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Anne
(b) Lady Russell and Anne
(c) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(d) Anne and ELizabeth
5. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
(b) Mr. Harville
(c) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. Anne overhears Captain Wentworth tell Louisa that he prefers what sort of women?
4. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that nothing would make her happier than to see Anne do what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)