|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(a) Sir. Elliot's
(b) Lady Russell's
(d) Mr. Shepherd's
2. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
(a) Lady Russell
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(b) the Crofts
(c) the Musgroves
4. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
5. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
(c) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne has not thought much of whom while at Uppercross?
2. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
3. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
4. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
5. Captain Wentworth's group sees that Mr. Elliot fancies __________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)