|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth's group sees that Mr. Elliot fancies __________.
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Mrs. Clay
2. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They ignore each other
(b) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(c) They tolerate each other well.
(d) They often have problems.
3. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
(b) not as well as Mary does
(c) better than Mary does
(d) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
4. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
(c) Captain Wentworth
5. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Simmons
(b) Mr. Raymond
(c) Mr. Richmond
(d) Mr. Shepherd
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
2. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
3. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
4. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
5. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)