|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is a good influence.
(c) She is a bad influence.
(d) She is a liar.
2. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(b) Mr. Shepherd's
(c) Sir. Elliot's
(d) Lady Russell's
3. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(b) Sir Walter Elliot
(c) Sir William Elliot
(d) Captain Benwick
4. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mrs. Clay
5. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He dotes on her.
(b) He looks to her for advice.
(c) He mostly ignores her.
(d) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Wentworth's group sees that Mr. Elliot fancies __________.
2. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
3. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
4. Who is consulted about the budget?
5. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)