|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
(a) He looks young for his age.
(b) He is the ugliest sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(c) He looks old for his age.
(d) He is the most handsome sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
2. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) a stranger
(b) their cousins
(c) the police
(d) their neighbors
3. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He married someone else.
(b) He moved away unexpectedly.
(c) He died.
(d) He vanished
4. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to board a ship and go to sea
(b) to Bath
(c) to Kellynch hall
(d) to Uppercross
5. The Musgroves take a trip to visit __________.
(c) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
2. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
3. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
4. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)