|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Captain Wentworth
2. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She does not care one way or the other.
(b) She disapproves.
(c) She does not know about it.
(d) She approves.
3. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) visiting Lady Russell
(b) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(c) staying with Mary
(d) moving to Bath
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
(a) a dance with Mr. Elliot
(b) a drink offered to her by Mr. Elliot
(c) a simple conversation with Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Wentworth asking Anne to dance
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
2. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
3. Although Elizabeth is interested in Mr. Elliot as a potential husband, in whom does Mr. Elliot seem more interested?
4. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)