|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He gained wealth.
(b) He died.
(c) He married.
(d) He lost all of his money.
2. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
3. Anne overhears Captain Wentworth tell Louisa that he prefers what sort of women?
(a) those whose convictions are strong
(b) those who are quiet
(c) those who know their place
(d) those who are well dressed
4. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Lady Russell and Anne
(b) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(c) Anne and ELizabeth
(d) Sir Elliot and Anne
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that nothing would make her happier than to see Anne do what?
(a) marry a sailor
(b) stay with lady Russell forever
(c) become an artist
(d) become the next Lady Elliot to preside over Kellynch Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
2. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
3. What is the name of Mary's home?
4. As the family discusses Mr. Elliot, who arrives?
5. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)