|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir Walter Elliot
(b) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(c) Sir Richard Elliot
(d) Sir William Elliot
2. At the start of Chapter 17, Anne pays a visit to whom?
(a) Mrs. Harris
(b) Mrs. Jones
(c) Mrs. Smith
(d) Mrs. Woods
3. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They are very disrespectful of her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(d) They take advantage of her kindness.
4. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
(a) Mary's youngest boy
(d) Mary's eldest boy
5. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
2. From whom does the Elliot family receive an invitation?
3. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
4. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
5. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)