|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(b) visiting Lady Russell
(c) moving to Bath
(d) staying with Mary
2. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) SIr Elliot
3. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
(b) She is no longer in love.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
4. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
(a) Mr. Elliot
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Smith
5. Lady Russell tells Anne that which person could not stop talking about Anne at the gathering?
(a) Sir Elliot
(b) Mr. Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
2. What is Sir Elliot's status?
3. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
4. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
5. The story opens by introducing this person.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)