|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
(a) the hope that he and Anne may reunite
(b) jealousy over Mr. Elliot's escorting Anne home
(c) sadness that there is no hope for them to reunite
(d) gladness that Anne is moving on with her life
2. Who is very needy and cannot stand being alone?
(b) Lady Russell
3. Captain Benwick intends to call on whom soon, according to Charles?
(d) Captain Wentworth
4. Halfway back to the cottage, everyone meets ____________ riding in a buggy.
(a) the Musgroves
(b) the Hardy's
(c) the Crofts
(d) the Elliots
5. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(a) the bible
(b) family history
(c) adventure stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
2. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
3. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
4. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
5. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)