|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's
(c) Sir. Elliot's
(d) Lady Russell's
2. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(b) Sir Walter Elliot
(c) Sir Richard Elliot
(d) Sir William Elliot
3. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(b) the Crofts
(c) Anne and Lady Russell
4. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
(a) Mr. Wentworth
(d) Mr. Elliot, the heir
5. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He mostly ignores her.
(b) He dotes on her.
(c) He looks to her for advice.
(d) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
2. After two days at Uppercross, who comes to take Anne to the apartments on the grounds at Kellynch?
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
4. What is Sir Elliot's status?
5. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)