|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
2. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
3. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
4. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
5. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They take advantage of her kindness.
(b) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are very disrespectful of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
2. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
3. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
4. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)