|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
(a) Mr. Harville
(d) Captain Wentworth
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) Her house burned down.
(d) She wants to care for her father.
3. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
4. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(b) She has loved several men.
(c) She married someone else.
(d) She has never been close to another man.
5. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) their neighbors
(b) their cousins
(c) the police
(d) a stranger
Short Answer Questions
1. After a few days, Lady Russell and Anne call on whom?
2. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
3. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
4. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
5. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)