|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to town to search for a surgeon?
(c) Mrs. Harville
(d) Captain Benwick
2. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
(a) He no longer wants her, but no other woman compares to her.
(b) He never loved her.
(c) He will always love her, but cannot marry her.
(d) He wants to be married to her immediately.
3. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(a) the bible
(c) family history
(d) adventure stories
4. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
(a) He does not like her very much.
(b) He is indifferent to her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He likes her well enough.
5. Who treats Anne with cold politeness?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Miss Musgrove
(d) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
3. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
4. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
5. What is Frederick's last name?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)