|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(b) Lady Russell
2. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(d) Lady Russell
3. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir Richard Elliot
(b) Sir Walter Elliot
(c) Sir William Elliot
(d) Sir Jonathan Elliot
4. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
5. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Harvey
(b) Mr. Harville
(c) Mr. Haverhill
(d) Mr. Hampton
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does the admiral have?
2. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
4. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)