|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(b) She has never been close to another man.
(c) She has loved several men.
(d) She married someone else.
2. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
3. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She disapproves.
(b) She does not care one way or the other.
(c) She approves.
(d) She does not know about it.
5. How many children does the admiral have?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
2. Captain Wentworth's warm reception at ___________ convinces him to stay on in the area.
3. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
4. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
5. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)