|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
(a) Mrs. Clay
3. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Sir Elliot
4. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
(a) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
5. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(b) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(c) She is visiting her cousin.
(d) She is away from Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first applicant?
2. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
3. Whom does Anne see flirting with Captain Wentworth?
4. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
5. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)