|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
(a) Miss Andrews
(b) Mr. Raymond
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Shepherd
2. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(d) Lady Russell
3. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) the police
(b) a stranger
(c) their cousins
(d) their neighbors
4. Anne overhears Captain Wentworth tell Louisa that he prefers what sort of women?
(a) those who are well dressed
(b) those whose convictions are strong
(c) those who are quiet
(d) those who know their place
5. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
(a) Sir Elliot
(b) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
2. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
3. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
4. Since the Crofts are going away, Anne will not have to worry about seeing whom at Kellynch?
5. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)