|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
(a) let Anne stay with them
(b) bring Anne to visit Frederick
(c) give a note to Frederick for Anne
(d) rent Kellynch Hall
2. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Richmond
(b) Mr. Shepherd
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Simmons
3. Captain Benwick intends to call on whom soon, according to Charles?
(d) Captain Wentworth
4. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Sir William Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
5. With whom is Anne in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
2. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
3. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
4. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
5. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)