|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(b) Lady Russell
2. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
3. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
(a) He is the ugliest sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(b) He is the most handsome sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(c) He looks young for his age.
(d) He looks old for his age.
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She is especially fond of her.
(b) She gives her orders all the time.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She ignores her.
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
(b) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
2. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
3. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
4. What is Sir Elliot's status?
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)