|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Sir Walter Elliot
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Captain Benwick
(d) Sir William Elliot
2. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
(a) Sir Elliot's heir
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Mr. Hargrove
(d) Mr. Hooper
3. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
(a) getting remarried
(b) money problems
(d) writing a will
4. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Mrs. Clay
5. Anne has dreaded going _________.
(a) to Bath
(b) to Kellynch
(c) to Uppercross
(d) to visit Captain Benwick
Short Answer Questions
1. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
2. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
3. After a few days, Lady Russell and Anne call on whom?
4. How many children does the admiral have?
5. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)