|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henrietta appears to favor whom?
(a) Charles Musgrove
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Charles Hayter
2. The group is going to visit friends of which person at the seaside town?
3. What causes Anne and Mr. Elliot to have thoughtful discussions.
(a) Mr. Elliot has a stronger opinion of social standing than Anne does.
(b) They both enjoy literature.
(c) They have opposing views on literature.
(d) Anne has a stronger opinion of social standing than Mr. Elliot does.
4. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They take advantage of her kindness.
(c) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(d) They are very disrespectful of her.
5. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
(c) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
3. Who goes to town to search for a surgeon?
4. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
5. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)