|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
(a) whether he now respects Anne more
(b) whether he is in love with Mrs. Clay
(c) whether he is in debt
(d) whether he is happy in Bath
2. What surprising reaction to Anne's father and sister have over her arrival?
(a) They ask her to leave.
(b) They are happy to see her.
(c) They ask her to stay at the house while they go on a trip.
(d) They seem indifferent.
3. Who treats Anne with cold politeness?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(c) Miss Musgrove
(d) Lady Russell
4. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(b) They often have problems.
(c) They ignore each other
(d) They tolerate each other well.
5. To whom does Sir Elliot agree to rent the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
2. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
3. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
4. What is the name of Mary's home?
5. What is Frederick's last name?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)