|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
(a) 9 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 11 years
(d) 13 years
2. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He married.
(b) He died.
(c) He lost all of his money.
(d) He gained wealth.
3. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) She wants to care for her father.
(c) She has a new job.
(d) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
4. Who hopes that Mr. Elliot will marry her?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Mrs. Clay
5. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Simmons
(b) Mr. Shepherd
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Richmond
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
2. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)