|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
2. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Harville
(b) Mr. Haverhill
(c) Mr. Hampton
(d) Mr. Harvey
3. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They are very disrespectful of her.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(d) They take advantage of her kindness.
4. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Mrs. Adams
(c) Admiral Croft's wife
(d) Mr. Shepherd's wife
5. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Sir Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
2. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
4. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
5. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)