|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(b) naval officer
2. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She is no longer in love.
(b) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
3. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
(b) getting remarried
(c) writing a will
(d) money problems
4. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
(a) Captain Wentworth's cousins
(b) Captain Wentworth's sisters
(c) Mary's sisters-in-law
(d) Mary's cousins
5. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
(a) her husband
(b) her son
(d) her daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
2. The next day, Anne and who meet again for the first time in years?
3. The story opens by introducing this person.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
5. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)