|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(c) Lady Russell
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(c) It causes Anne to move away.
(d) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
4. Captain Wentworth's warm reception at ___________ convinces him to stay on in the area.
5. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) better than Mary does
(b) not as well as Mary does
(c) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
(d) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
2. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
3. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
4. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
5. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)