|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) the Crofts
2. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Lady Russell
3. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(c) Sir Richard Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
4. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) She wants to care for her father.
(d) She has a new job.
5. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Harvey
(b) Mr. Hampton
(c) Mr. Haverhill
(d) Mr. Harville
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
2. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
3. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
4. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
5. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)