|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(a) Sir Elliot
2. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
(b) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(c) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(d) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
3. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
4. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
(a) He no longer wants her, but no other woman compares to her.
(b) He will always love her, but cannot marry her.
(c) He wants to be married to her immediately.
(d) He never loved her.
5. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
2. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
3. Anne overhears Captain Wentworth tell Louisa that he prefers what sort of women?
4. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
5. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)