|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She gives her orders all the time.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She is especially fond of her.
2. With whom is Captain Wentworth now in the same social circle?
(c) Lady Russell
3. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
4. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has loved several men.
(b) She married someone else.
(c) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(d) She has never been close to another man.
5. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She is no longer in love.
(b) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
(c) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
(d) She is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
2. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
3. Anne is not looking forward to a meeting between Captain Wentworth and whom?
4. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
5. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)