|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mary's home?
(a) Uppercross Cottage
(b) Upbend Cottage
(c) Upperland Cottage
(d) Upton Cottage
2. What is the name of the first applicant?
3. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
4. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
5. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(b) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(c) She is away from Mary.
(d) She is visiting her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
2. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
3. The story opens by introducing this person.
4. How does Charles handle the children?
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)