|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She gives her orders all the time.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She is especially fond of her.
2. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Admiral is an equal title.
3. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(b) naval officer
4. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
(a) Sir Elliot
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Shepherd
5. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He approves.
(b) He does not care one way or the other.
(c) He does not know about it.
(d) He disapproves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
2. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
3. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
4. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
5. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)