|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Croft
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
(b) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
3. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Mary and Elizabeth
(b) Sir Elliot and Mary
(c) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
(d) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
4. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(c) They are very disrespectful of her.
(d) They take advantage of her kindness.
5. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is no longer in love.
(d) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Elliot's status?
2. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
3. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
4. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
5. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)