|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
3. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(b) He likes the title of admiral.
(c) The man is a friend of the family.
(d) He likes the man's looks.
4. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
(a) He looks old for his age.
(b) He is the ugliest sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(c) He is the most handsome sailor Sir Elliot has seen.
(d) He looks young for his age.
5. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) the Crofts
(b) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(c) the Musgroves
Short Answer Questions
1. It is soon discovered that the visitor will be _____________.
2. What is the name of the first applicant?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
4. Who is consulted about the budget?
5. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)