|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) visiting Lady Russell
(b) moving to Bath
(c) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(d) staying with Mary
2. Henrietta appears to favor whom?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(b) Charles Hayter
(c) Charles Musgrove
3. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
(a) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
4. Captain Wentworth's warm reception at ___________ convinces him to stay on in the area.
5. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Sir Richard Elliot
(c) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
2. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
5. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)