|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Anne
(b) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(c) Anne and ELizabeth
(d) Lady Russell and Anne
2. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They often have problems.
(b) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(c) They ignore each other
(d) They tolerate each other well.
3. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mrs. Clay
4. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(c) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(d) It causes Anne to move away.
5. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
(b) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(c) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(d) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is consulted about the budget?
2. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
4. What is Mary's husband's name?
5. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)