|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Captain Wentworh's sister invite him to stay?
2. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
(a) whether Captain Wentworth is lying
(b) whether Captain Wentworth likes Henrietta or Louisa
(c) whether Anne wants Captain Wentworth to stay in town.
(d) whether Captain Wentworth is still handsome
3. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(d) She wants to care for her father.
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Mary and Elizabeth
(b) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
(c) Sir Elliot and Mary
(d) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
2. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
3. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
4. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
5. How does Charles handle the children?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)