|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is consulted about the budget?
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
2. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) SIr Elliot
3. Who reminds Anne of her younger self?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Miss Musgrove
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is a bad influence.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is a good influence.
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Mary and Elizabeth
(b) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
(c) Sir Elliot and Mary
(d) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
2. Henrietta appears to favor whom?
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. Charles Hayter was whose suitor?
5. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)