|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
(a) He will always love her, but cannot marry her.
(b) He never loved her.
(c) He no longer wants her, but no other woman compares to her.
(d) He wants to be married to her immediately.
2. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(b) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(c) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
(d) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
3. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(b) Her house burned down.
(c) She has a new job.
(d) She wants to care for her father.
4. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Sir Richard Elliot
(c) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
5. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She disapproves.
(b) She approves.
(c) She does not care one way or the other.
(d) She does not know about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Henrietta and Louisa?
2. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
3. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)