|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
2. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(c) Lady Russell
3. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He married someone else.
(b) He died.
(c) He vanished
(d) He moved away unexpectedly.
4. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(b) adventure stories
(c) the bible
(d) family history
5. About what does Anne have a silent debate with herself?
(a) whether Captain Wentworth likes Henrietta or Louisa
(b) whether Captain Wentworth is lying
(c) whether Captain Wentworth is still handsome
(d) whether Anne wants Captain Wentworth to stay in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
3. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
4. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
5. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)