|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth has never forgiven which person for his breakup with Anne?
(b) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
(a) give a note to Frederick for Anne
(b) bring Anne to visit Frederick
(c) let Anne stay with them
(d) rent Kellynch Hall
3. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(c) Sir Elliot's
4. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(c) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(d) It causes Anne to move away.
5. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
Short Answer Questions
1. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
2. What is Frederick's last name?
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
4. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
5. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)