|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
(b) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(c) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(d) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
2. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) their cousins
(b) their neighbors
(c) a stranger
(d) the police
3. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(c) Sir Elliot
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is an equal title.
(b) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
2. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
3. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
4. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
5. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)