|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is a liar.
(c) She is a bad influence.
(d) She is a good influence.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
(a) rent Kellynch Hall
(b) bring Anne to visit Frederick
(c) give a note to Frederick for Anne
(d) let Anne stay with them
3. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She wants to care for her father.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) She has a new job.
(d) Her house burned down.
4. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Anne's sister
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
2. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
3. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
4. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
5. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)