|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
(a) Mr. Raymond
(b) Miss Andrews
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Shepherd
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She does not know about it.
(b) She approves.
(c) She disapproves.
(d) She does not care one way or the other.
5. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(b) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
(c) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
(d) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
2. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
4. Who is consulted about the budget?
5. Who is Miss Clay?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)