|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He dotes on her.
(b) He mostly ignores her.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He looks to her for advice.
2. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a good influence.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is a bad influence.
4. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(b) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
(c) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
(d) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
5. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
(a) Lady Russell's
(d) Mrs. Clay's
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
2. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
3. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
4. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)