|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(b) Lady Russell's friend
(c) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(d) Sir Elliot's cousin
2. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
3. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Sir Elliot and Mary
(b) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(c) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
(d) Mary and Elizabeth
4. Who is pleased that Anne is staying until they can bring Anne to Bath themselves?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
5. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Lady Russell and Anne
(b) Anne and ELizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(d) Sir Elliot and Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
2. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
3. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
4. What is the name of the first applicant?
5. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)