|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a worse title.
(b) Admiral is a better title.
(c) Admiral is an equal title.
(d) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
2. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's
(b) Sir. Elliot's
(c) Lady Russell's
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(b) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(c) the Crofts
(d) the Musgroves
4. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
(c) Lady Russell
5. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(b) She has loved several men.
(c) She has never been close to another man.
(d) She married someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
2. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
4. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
5. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)