|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(a) Sir. Elliot's
(b) Mr. Shepherd's
(c) Lady Russell's
2. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Anne and Charles
(b) Mary and Anne
(c) Mary and Charles
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
3. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They take advantage of her kindness.
(d) They are very disrespectful of her.
4. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He dotes on her.
(b) He mostly ignores her.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He looks to her for advice.
5. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He does not know about it.
(b) He disapproves.
(c) He approves.
(d) He does not care one way or the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
2. How does Charles handle the children?
3. Sir Elliot tells Admiral Croft what about Admiral Croft's appearance?
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
5. What is Sir Elliot's status?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)