|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(a) Sir Elliot's
2. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a worse title.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
3. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He died.
(b) He married.
(c) He gained wealth.
(d) He lost all of his money.
4. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never been close to another man.
(b) She married someone else.
(c) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(d) She has loved several men.
5. What is Frederick's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
2. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
3. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
5. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)