|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mood does Anne try to improve when she arrives at Mary's house?
(b) Lady Russell's
(c) Mrs. Clay's
2. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mr. Croft
3. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
4. Who is very needy and cannot stand being alone?
(a) Lady Russell
5. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(b) naval officer
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
2. What is Sir Elliot's status?
3. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
4. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
5. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)