|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
(a) Sir Elliot
(b) Lady Russell
2. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(b) Mrs. Adams
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Admiral Croft's wife
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(b) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(c) She is away from Mary.
(d) She is visiting her cousin.
4. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(b) Anne and ELizabeth
(c) Lady Russell and Anne
(d) Sir Elliot and Anne
5. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has loved several men.
(b) She married someone else.
(c) She has never been close to another man.
(d) She has never cared for another man the same way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
2. What is Sir Elliot's status?
3. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
4. What is the name of the first applicant?
5. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)