|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Richmond
(b) Mr. Simmons
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Shepherd
2. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Admiral is an equal title.
4. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(b) Sir Elliot
5. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(b) family history
(c) the bible
(d) adventure stories
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
3. Anne's plans to leave for where are interrupted?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)