|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He does not care one way or the other.
(b) He does not know about it.
(c) He approves.
(d) He disapproves.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
(a) rent Kellynch Hall
(b) give a note to Frederick for Anne
(c) bring Anne to visit Frederick
(d) let Anne stay with them
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
(a) She hates her.
(b) She gives her orders all the time.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She is especially fond of her.
4. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(b) Lady Russell's
(c) Mr. Shepherd's
(d) Sir. Elliot's
5. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Simmons
(b) Mr. Richmond
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Shepherd
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
2. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
3. Who claims to be sick and calls Anne to his/her side?
4. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
5. Who is very needy and cannot stand being alone?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)