|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people do not seem surprised that Mrs. Clay plans to go to Bath?
(a) Lady Russell and Anne
(b) Anne and ELizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Anne
(d) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) Her house burned down.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) She wants to care for her father.
(d) She has a new job.
3. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She married someone else.
(b) She has never been close to another man.
(c) She has loved several men.
(d) She has never cared for another man the same way.
4. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(a) naval officer
5. How many children does the admiral have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frederick's last name?
2. With whom is Anne in love?
3. Who is Miss Clay?
4. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
5. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)