|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has loved several men.
(b) She married someone else.
(c) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(d) She has never been close to another man.
2. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Lady Russell's friend
(b) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(c) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(d) Sir Elliot's cousin
3. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mrs. Adams
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(d) Admiral Croft's wife
4. Who is consulted about the budget?
(a) Lady Russell
(c) Sir Elliot
5. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
(b) not as well as Mary does
(c) better than Mary does
(d) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 5, the Crofts agree to do what?
4. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
5. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)