|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Mr. Croft
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(b) She wants to care for her father.
(c) She has a new job.
(d) Her house burned down.
3. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
(b) writing a will
(c) money problems
(d) getting remarried
4. With whom is Anne in love?
5. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
(a) 11 years
(b) 7 years
(c) 13 years
(d) 9 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
2. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
3. Mary resents which person when he/she is gone for too long?
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Anne?
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)