|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that nobody will want Anne in Bath anyway?
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
2. It upsets lady Russell that who is going with Sir Elliot and Elizabeth?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Mr. Croft
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is visiting her cousin.
(b) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(c) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(d) She is away from Mary.
4. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
(a) Lady Russell
5. What is Sir Elliot's status?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
2. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
4. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
5. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)