|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(b) Sir Elliot
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a liar.
(b) She is a good influence.
(c) She is a bad influence.
(d) She is a thief.
4. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Kings Hall
(b) Kelly Hall
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) Lynch Hall
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
3. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)