|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
(a) Mr. Raymond
(b) Miss Andrews
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Shepherd
2. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) He likes the man's looks.
(b) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(c) The man is a friend of the family.
(d) He likes the title of admiral.
3. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
4. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He lost all of his money.
(b) He died.
(c) He gained wealth.
(d) He married.
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
(a) Lady Russell
(b) Sir Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
2. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
3. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
4. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
5. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)