|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(b) Lady Russell's
(c) Mr. Shepherd's
(d) Sir. Elliot's
2. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He mostly ignores her.
(b) He looks to her for advice.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He dotes on her.
3. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a bad influence.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is a good influence.
4. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(b) Sir Elliot's cousin
(c) Lady Russell's friend
(d) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
5. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He married someone else.
(b) He died.
(c) He vanished
(d) He moved away unexpectedly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
2. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. The story opens by introducing this person.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)