|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
(a) 13 years
(b) 11 years
(c) 7 years
(d) 9 years
2. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
(b) writing a will
(c) money problems
(d) getting remarried
3. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Lynch Hall
(b) Kings Hall
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) Kelly Hall
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(b) Mary and Elizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Mary
(d) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
2. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
3. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
4. How many children does the admiral have?
5. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)