|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mr. Shepherd
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She wants to care for her father.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) Her house burned down.
(d) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
3. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
(c) Lady Russell
4. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
5. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(d) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
2. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
4. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
5. About what does Sir Elliot asks Lady Russell for advice?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)