|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He vanished
(b) He died.
(c) He married someone else.
(d) He moved away unexpectedly.
2. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
3. Who is consulted about the budget?
(b) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a thief.
(b) She is a good influence.
(c) She is a bad influence.
(d) She is a liar.
5. What is Sir Elliot's status?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first applicant?
2. The story opens by introducing this person.
3. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
4. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)