|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
(a) Lady Russell
2. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a good influence.
(b) She is a thief.
(c) She is a liar.
(d) She is a bad influence.
3. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
2. The story opens by introducing this person.
3. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
5. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)