|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She wants to care for her father.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) She has a new job.
(d) Her house burned down.
3. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(b) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(c) Sir Elliot's cousin
(d) Lady Russell's friend
4. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Kelly Hall
(b) Kellynch Hall
(c) Kings Hall
(d) Lynch Hall
5. What is Frederick's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
2. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
3. With whom is Anne in love?
4. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
5. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)