|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She wants to care for her father.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(d) Her house burned down.
2. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Sir Elliot's cousin
(b) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(c) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(d) Lady Russell's friend
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
5. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He mostly ignores her.
(b) He dotes on her.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He looks to her for advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
2. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
3. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
5. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)