|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He lost all of his money.
(b) He died.
(c) He gained wealth.
(d) He married.
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
(a) She has a new job.
(b) She has had an unsuccessful marriage.
(c) She wants to care for her father.
(d) Her house burned down.
3. What is Frederick's last name?
4. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) He likes the title of admiral.
(b) The man is a friend of the family.
(c) He likes the man's looks.
(d) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
5. What is the name of the first applicant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
2. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
3. With whom is Anne in love?
4. Who is Miss Clay?
5. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)