|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Kings Hall
(b) Kellynch Hall
(c) Kelly Hall
(d) Lynch Hall
2. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
(a) Sir Elliot and Mary
(b) Mary and Elizabeth
(c) Sir Elliot and Elizabeth
(d) Lady Russell and Sir Elliot
3. What is the name of the first applicant?
4. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Anne's sister
(d) Lady Russell
5. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
(a) He died.
(b) He married.
(c) He lost all of his money.
(d) He gained wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
2. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
3. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
5. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)