|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is no longer in love.
(c) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
(d) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
2. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Admiral is a worse title.
(c) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(d) Admiral is an equal title.
3. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Sir Richard Elliot
(c) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
4. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Mr. Richmond
(c) Mr. Raymond
(d) Mr. Simmons
5. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(b) Lady Russell's friend
(c) Sir Elliot's cousin
(d) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Elliot's status?
2. What is the name of the first applicant?
3. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
4. How many children does the admiral have?
5. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)