|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
(a) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
2. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(b) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(c) Sir Elliot's cousin
(d) Lady Russell's friend
3. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) their neighbors
(b) a stranger
(c) their cousins
(d) the police
4. What is Sir Elliot's status?
5. To whom does Sir Elliot agree to rent the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Sir Elliot ask for advice in Chapter 1?
2. How many children does the admiral have?
3. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
5. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)