|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Anne think that Captain Wentworth is in love?
(b) Anne herself
(d) Mrs. Clay
2. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(b) Sir Elliot's cousin
(c) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(d) Lady Russell's friend
3. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
4. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to board a ship and go to sea
(b) to Uppercross
(c) to Bath
(d) to Kellynch hall
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
(b) younger than they are
(d) older than they are
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
2. Who is consulted about the budget?
3. Anne has dreaded going _________.
4. Captain Wentworth's group sees that Mr. Elliot fancies __________.
5. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)