|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Anne see flirting with Captain Wentworth?
(b) Miss Musgrove
(d) Lady Russell
2. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
(a) a drink offered to her by Mr. Elliot
(b) a dance with Mr. Elliot
(c) a simple conversation with Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Wentworth asking Anne to dance
3. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
4. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Mr. Elliot
5. Elizabeth and Anne's father are excited about who being back in their lives?
(b) Mr. Elliot, the heir
(c) Mr. Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is consulted about the budget?
2. With whom does Anne think that Captain Wentworth is in love?
3. How does Charles handle the children?
4. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
5. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)