|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
2. Who believes that nursing is work only for women?
(a) Lady Russell
3. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
(a) naval officer
4. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(c) Admiral is an equal title.
(d) Admiral is a worse title.
5. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They often have problems.
(b) They tolerate each other well.
(c) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(d) They ignore each other
Short Answer Questions
1. When everyone takes a walk, which of these people does not go?
2. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
3. Anne tries to find out what about her father on her second day in Bath?
4. Sir Elliot gives whom an unusual compliment later the day that Mrs. Clay tries to leave?
5. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)