|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
(b) It causes Anne to move away.
(c) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(d) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
2. What does Lady Russell think of Anne's love interest?
(a) She disapproves.
(b) She does not care one way or the other.
(c) She approves.
(d) She does not know about it.
3. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) moving to Bath
(b) staying with Mary
(c) visiting Lady Russell
(d) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
4. Everyone in Captain Wentworth's group has good things to say about _________________.
(b) Mr. Elliot
(c) Captain Wentworth
5. Who tells SIr Elliot and Elizabeth that they will soon leave?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Mr. Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
2. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
3. Which holiday is fast approaching in Chapter 14?
4. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
5. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)