|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
(a) Lady Russell
2. Anne learns that Frederick's sister is whom?
(a) Mrs. Clay
(b) Mrs. Adams
(c) Mr. Shepherd's wife
(d) Admiral Croft's wife
3. Admiral Croft finds out that Captain Wentworth is on his way _____________.
(a) to board a ship and go to sea
(b) to Bath
(c) to Kellynch hall
(d) to Uppercross
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
(a) a simple conversation with Captain Wentworth
(b) a dance with Mr. Elliot
(c) a drink offered to her by Mr. Elliot
(d) Captain Wentworth asking Anne to dance
5. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
(a) She has never cared for another man the same way.
(b) She married someone else.
(c) She has never been close to another man.
(d) She has loved several men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
2. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
3. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
4. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
5. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)