|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Sir Walter Elliot
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Sir William Elliot
2. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Sir Elliot's cousin
(b) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(c) Lady Russell's friend
(d) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
3. The Elliots and Mrs. Clay attend a concert held by whom?
(a) the Crofts
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Lady Dalrymple
(d) Mr. Elliot
4. What is Lady Russell's opinion of Mrs. Clay?
(a) She is a bad influence.
(b) She is a good influence.
(c) She is a thief.
(d) She is a liar.
5. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
(c) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Since the engagement was broken seven years ago, how does Anne feel about men?
2. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
3. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
4. Anne is overjoyed and glowing over what occurrence?
5. Anne believes that which person is Captain Wentworth's favorite?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)