|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(c) Sir Elliot's
2. What does Sir Elliot think of Anne's love interest?
(a) He does not know about it.
(b) He does not care one way or the other.
(c) He disapproves.
(d) He approves.
3. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) their cousins
(b) their neighbors
(c) the police
(d) a stranger
4. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Anne and Charles
(b) Mary and Anne
(c) Anne and Lady Russell
(d) Mary and Charles
5. Why does Anne break off the engagement?
(a) She finds out that the captain is a liar.
(b) She is no longer in love.
(c) She feels that the captain will be better off without her.
(d) She is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
2. Lady Russell strongly approves of whom?
3. With whom does Anne think that Captain Wentworth is in love?
4. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
5. As the family discusses Mr. Elliot, who arrives?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)