|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is consulted about the budget?
(a) Sir Elliot
(c) Lady Russell
2. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He is indifferent to her.
(c) He does not like her very much.
(d) He likes her well enough.
3. After the concert, how does Captain Wentworth behave towards Anne?
(a) more distant than before the concert
(b) he totally ignores her
(c) much closer than before the concert
(d) the same as before the concert
4. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Admiral is a worse title.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
5. Halfway back to the cottage, everyone meets ____________ riding in a buggy.
(a) the Crofts
(b) the Elliots
(c) the Musgroves
(d) the Hardy's
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
2. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
3. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
4. Where does everyone wind up after the walk?
5. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)