|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They take advantage of her kindness.
(b) They ignore her.
(c) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(d) They are very disrespectful of her.
2. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(b) the Musgroves
(d) the Crofts
4. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(b) She is visiting her cousin.
(c) She is away from Mary.
(d) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
5. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(c) Captain Wentworth
(d) Captain Benwick
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
2. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
3. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
4. For the first time, Captain Wentworth seems to show what emotion regarding Anne?
5. What has happened to Frederick over the years?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)