|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(b) Lady Russell
2. Which holiday is fast approaching in Chapter 14?
(d) New Years
3. Who confides to Captain Wentworth that they prefer Anne over Mary?
(a) Lady Russell
4. What are Mr. Elliot's feelings about Mrs. Clay?
(a) He likes her well enough.
(b) He is indifferent to her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He does not like her very much.
5. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
(b) Sir Elliot's
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
2. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
3. Whom does Anne see flirting with Captain Wentworth?
4. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)