|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frederick's last name?
2. What is the name of the home the family is planning to rent?
(a) Lynch Hall
(b) Kings Hall
(c) Kellynch Hall
(d) Kelly Hall
3. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(a) Sir Elliot
4. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
5. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man is a friend of the family.
(b) He likes the man's looks.
(c) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(d) He likes the title of admiral.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
2. Lady Russell hopes that the move will end whose friendship with Mrs. Clay?
3. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
4. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
5. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)