|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne was courted by a man who later married whom?
(b) Mrs. Clay
(c) Lady Russell
(d) Anne's sister
2. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
3. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
(b) Sir Elliot's cousin
(c) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(d) Lady Russell's friend
4. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) the Crofts
(b) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(d) the Musgroves
5. Who is consulted about the budget?
(c) Sir Elliot
(d) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Of Anne, Charles and Mary, who does not attend the party?
2. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
3. To whom does Sir Elliot agree to rent the house?
4. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
5. Based on the budget, how long will it take the Elliot family to be free from debt?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)