|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
(a) He no longer wants her, but no other woman compares to her.
(b) He wants to be married to her immediately.
(c) He will always love her, but cannot marry her.
(d) He never loved her.
2. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
3. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) moving to Bath
(b) staying with Mary
(c) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(d) visiting Lady Russell
4. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Mary and Charles
(b) Mary and Anne
(c) Anne and Charles
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
5. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) He likes the man's looks.
(b) He likes the title of admiral.
(c) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(d) The man is a friend of the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is going to find a family to rent the home?
2. What is the name of the first applicant?
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
4. Of Anne, Charles and Mary, who does not attend the party?
5. Due to the new budget plan, where does the family relocate?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)