|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Admiral is a worse title.
(c) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(d) Admiral is an equal title.
2. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(c) Sir Elliot
3. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
(a) Mary's youngest boy
(d) Mary's eldest boy
4. Who writes a budget for the Elliot family?
(a) Lady Russell
(d) Sir Elliot
5. What happens when Anne finds out that Frederick's sister is nearby?
(a) It causes Anne to be scared of accidentally meeting Frederick again.
(b) It causes Anne to think of being with Frederick again.
(c) It causes Anne to move away.
(d) It causes Anne's family to be upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Wentworth says what about his love for Anne?
2. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
3. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
4. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
5. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)