|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Clay?
(a) Sir Elliot's cousin
(b) Lady Russell's friend
(c) Mr. Shepherd's daughter.
(d) Mr. Shepherd's niece.
2. The day before the planned dinner, who has a bad fall?
(b) Mary's eldest boy
(d) Mary's youngest boy
3. What is Mary's husband's name?
4. How old is Anne at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. Sir Elliot and __________ appear to have no respect for Anne in Chapter 1.
(a) Mr. Shepherd
(b) Lady Russell
(c) Mrs. Clay
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not even remember Anne's connection to Frederick?
2. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
3. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
4. Why has Mrs. Clay come?
5. How many children does Mrs. Clay have?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)