|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the navy is a noble profession?
(d) Sir Elliot
2. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is away from Mary.
(b) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(c) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(d) She is visiting her cousin.
3. Who reminds Anne of her younger self?
(a) Miss Musgrove
(c) Mrs. Clay
(d) Lady Russell
4. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man is a friend of the family.
(b) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(c) He likes the man's looks.
(d) He likes the title of admiral.
5. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(a) Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
2. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
3. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
4. What is Sir Elliot's status?
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)