|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne joins several people on a trip to a seaside town. Who does not go on the trip?
(d) Lady Russell
2. What is Mary's husband's name?
3. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
(b) The man is a friend of the family.
(c) He likes the man's looks.
(d) He likes the title of admiral.
4. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is an equal title.
(b) Admiral is a worse title.
(c) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(d) Admiral is a better title.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
2. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
4. Who reminds Anne of her younger self?
5. With whom did Anne never used to run out of things to talk about?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)