|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 follows a conversation between the Elliots and whom?
(a) a stranger
(b) their neighbors
(c) their cousins
(d) the police
2. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They ignore each other
(b) They tolerate each other well.
(c) They often have problems.
(d) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
3. Who do Charles and Mary call on soon after their return?
(a) the Crofts
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Anne and Lady Russell
4. Who is one of the friends the group is traveling to see?
(a) Mr. Hampton
(b) Mr. Harvey
(c) Mr. Haverhill
(d) Mr. Harville
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is an equal title.
(b) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(c) Admiral is a better title.
(d) Admiral is a worse title.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
2. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
3. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
4. Who reminds Anne of her younger self?
5. What is Sir Elliot's status?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)