|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Admiral is a better title.
(b) Admiral is a worse title.
(c) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(d) Admiral is an equal title.
2. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
(a) Mr. Shepherd's
(c) Sir. Elliot's
(d) Lady Russell's
3. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(b) She is away from Mary.
(c) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(d) She is visiting her cousin.
4. What is Sir Elliot's status?
5. How many children does the admiral have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reminds Anne of her younger self?
2. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
4. The Musgroves take a trip to visit __________.
5. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)