|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
2. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) the Musgroves
(b) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(c) the Crofts
3. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
(b) better than Mary does
(c) not as well as Mary does
(d) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
4. Who is mourning the death of his fiancé?
(a) Sir William Elliot
(b) Sir Walter Elliot
(c) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
5. How does Sir Elliot feel the navy makes men look?
(a) older than they are
(d) younger than they are
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not approve of the navy as a profession?
2. Who plans to bring Anne to stay with them until they travel on to Bath?
3. What is Sir Elliot's status?
4. Who does not like Captain Benwick?
5. Whose idea is it to rent the Elliot's home to a naval officer?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)