|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They take advantage of her kindness.
(b) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
(c) They ignore her.
(d) They are very disrespectful of her.
2. Anne and which person do not speak, even though they see each other often?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(d) SIr Elliot
3. How does Sir Elliot feel the Admiral's stature compares to his own?
(a) Title does not matter to Sir Elliot.
(b) Admiral is an equal title.
(c) Admiral is a better title.
(d) Admiral is a worse title.
4. Why does Mr. Elliot choose the person to whom he rents the house?
(a) The man is a friend of the family.
(b) He likes the man's looks.
(c) He likes the title of admiral.
(d) The man ofers to pay more money than other applicants.
5. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Mary and Anne
(b) Anne and Charles
(c) Mary and Charles
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
2. Who treats Anne with cold politeness?
3. With whom is Captain Wentworth now in the same social circle?
4. Anne feels that she will miss frequent visits with Captain Wentworth at ___________.
5. The first application to rent is from someone in what sort of profession?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)