|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) staying with Mary
(b) moving to Bath
(c) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(d) visiting Lady Russell
2. Anne goes for a walk with __________ who recounts the engagement to her.
(a) Admiral Croft
(b) Mrs. Croft
(c) Mr. Wentworth
(d) Lady Russell
3. Who decides to take Henrietta and Mary home?
(a) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
4. It is soon discovered that the visitor will be _____________.
5. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
(a) They ignore her.
(b) They take advantage of her kindness.
(c) They are very disrespectful of her.
(d) They respect her more than they respect their own mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
2. Who goes to town to search for a surgeon?
3. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
4. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
5. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)