|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(b) Captain Benwick
(c) Captain Wentworth
2. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
3. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
(c) the Crofts
(d) the Musgroves
4. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They tolerate each other well.
(b) They often have problems.
(c) They ignore each other
(d) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
5. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(b) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(c) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
(d) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
2. Who decides to take Henrietta and Mary home?
3. The Crofts expected Louisa to marry ______________.
4. Anne goes for a walk with __________ who recounts the engagement to her.
5. How do Anne's nephews feel about Anne?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)