|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(b) Captain Wentworth
(c) Captain Benwick
2. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(b) They ignore each other
(c) They tolerate each other well.
(d) They often have problems.
3. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
(a) Captain Wentworth
(b) Captain Benwick
4. Mary wonders if the visitor will be Frederick or ____________.
5. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(b) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(c) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
(d) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
2. What is Mary's husband's name?
3. How does Charles handle the children?
4. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
5. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)