|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is soon discovered that the visitor will be _____________.
2. How does Charles handle the children?
(a) not as well as Mary does
(b) He leaves their bringing up entirely to Mary.
(c) better than Mary does
(d) He plays with them as if he is also a child.
3. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(a) Captain Benwick
(b) Captain Wentworth
4. Who decides to take Henrietta and Mary home?
(c) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
5. The group meets which gentlemen on the beach two days after they arrive?
(a) Sir Elliot's heir
(b) Mr. Hargrove
(c) Mr. Hooper
(d) Sir Elliot
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to town to search for a surgeon?
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
3. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
4. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
5. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)