|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
(a) Mary and Anne
(b) Anne and Charles
(c) Mary and Charles
(d) Anne and Lady Russell
2. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
(b) Captain Benwick
(d) Captain Wentworth
3. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
(a) They often have problems.
(b) They get along better than Mary gets along with her father.
(c) They tolerate each other well.
(d) They ignore each other
4. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(b) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
(c) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(d) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
5. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is visiting her cousin.
(b) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
(c) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(d) She is away from Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charles handle the children?
2. It is soon discovered that the visitor will be _____________.
3. Anne goes for a walk with __________ who recounts the engagement to her.
4. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
5. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)