|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
(a) moving to Bath
(b) visiting Lady Russell
(c) seeing Mr. Wentworth again
(d) staying with Mary
3. From whom are the Crofts expecting a visit?
(a) one of Mr. Croft's brothers
(b) one of Mrs. Crofts cousins
(c) one of Mr. Croft's cousins
(d) one of Mrs. Croft's brothers
4. Which family shows no signs of knowing about Anne's relationship with Mr. Wentworth?
(a) the Musgroves
(c) the Crofts
(d) both the Crofts and the Musgroves
5. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
(b) Captain Benwick
(c) Captain Wentworth
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
2. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
3. How does Mary get along with her mother-in-law?
4. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
5. Anne receives a very upsetting letter from whom in Chapter 18?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)