|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne is more open about her opinions after what happens?
(a) She is alone with Mrs. Clay.
(b) She is away from Mary.
(c) She is visiting her cousin.
(d) She is away from Sir Elliot and Elizabeth.
2. In the end, who actually goes back to Uppercross?
(a) Anne, Mary and Henrietta
(b) Captain Wentworth, Anne and Mary
(c) Captain Wentworth, Mary and Henrietta
(d) Captain Wentworth, Henrietta and Anne
3. What is Mary's mother-in-law's last name?
4. Whom does Sir Walter Elliot refuse to marry?
5. The letter states that Captain Benwick is to be married to which woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a hard fall jumping from high ground?
2. Anne is increasingly more nervous about what event?
3. Who goes to visit the Crofts when they move?
4. Who had not visited Louisa for months?
5. Admiral Croft asks Anne if she thinks it is a good idea to invite which person to Bath?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)