1. The story opens by introducing this person.
(a) Sir Jonathan Elliot
(b) Sir William Elliot
(c) Sir Richard Elliot
(d) Sir Walter Elliot
2. Which of these is not one of Sir Elliot's daughters?
3. Sir Elliot enjoys reading what sort of book?
(b) family history
(c) the bible
(d) adventure stories
4. Sir Elliot's oldest daughter is which one?
5. Sir Elliot's youngest daughter is which one?
6. Who is Sir Elliot's late wife's best friend?
(a) Lady Russell
7. Who fills the role of lady of the house since Mrs. Elliot's death?
(c) Lady Russell
8. When she was young, Elizabeth planned to marry. What happened to her suitor?
(a) He moved away unexpectedly.
(b) He married someone else.
(c) He vanished
(d) He died.
9. How does Sir Elliot treat Anne?
(a) He dotes on her.
(b) He mostly ignores her.
(c) He treats her exactly like his other daughters.
(d) He looks to her for advice.
This section contains 3,842 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)