|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Joan's soldiers secure a bridge after the victory at Jargeau?
2. What is the name of the girl the Paladin falls in love with?
3. Who once owned the sword that Joan uses in battle?
(b) The leader of the Templar Knights.
(c) King Charles I.
4. Where does Joan want to see the Dauphine crowned?
5. Why does Joan sign her admission statement?
(a) She was tricked.
(b) She knew she was in the wrong.
(c) She was forced at knife point.
(d) Her family was threatened.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Joan try to escape after she is captured?
2. What starts the fighting at Orleans?
3. What does Joan's uncle ride to a funeral?
4. How do the other Generals plan to treat the orders of Joan?
5. Who stops Joan after the initial siege she and her army make after the coronation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men stay in the haunted room at Catherine's house?
2. How is the battle at Patay won?
3. What does Catherine ask Joan to do after the victory at Jargeau, and how does Joan respond?
4. What is wrong with La Hire's army when Joan first meets them?
5. What causes Joan to rush into the battle at Orleans?
6. How does Joan defeat the English stronghold at Troyes?
7. Where does Joan want to attack after the coronation of Charles VII?
8. What does Louis do to show his love for Catherine, and what happens?
9. What does Joan tell her parents in a letter in Chapter 22?
10. How does Joan try to escape from her English prison the first time?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)