|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Joan's assault on Jargeau begin?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 noon.
2. Where do Joan's soldiers secure a bridge after the victory at Jargeau?
3. What nickname is Joan given in Chapter 18?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) Warrior Woman.
(c) Maid of Orleans.
(d) Joan of Mercy.
4. What is Joan's first battle injury?
(a) Cut leg.
(b) Shoulder wound.
(c) Broken arm.
(d) Fractured skull.
5. Who does Louis hope will save Joan?
(a) The King.
(b) The Paladin.
(c) La Hire.
(d) The Dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan's uncle ride to a funeral?
2. Who is with Joan's uncle after the coronation?
3. What will Joan have to do as Charles VII travels to his coronation?
4. Who knocks down the wall in the haunted room in Catherine's house?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the charges brought against Joan in the private trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the man that Joan sees bound on a wagon, and why is he put there?
2. What does Joan tell her parents in a letter in Chapter 22?
3. What causes Joan to rush into the battle at Orleans?
4. What is the prayer La Hire says after Joan has helped him with his army?
5. What does Catherine ask Joan to do after the victory at Jargeau, and how does Joan respond?
6. What happens when the men stay in the haunted room at Catherine's house?
7. Describe Joan's death.
8. What are the charges brought against Joan by the English court?
9. What does Charles VII reward Joan with after her success at Orleans?
10. What does Joan do when she sees her father after the coronation?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)