|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Paladin buy while waiting for more action to happen?
(a) A new sword.
(b) Some books.
(c) A cavalier suit.
(d) A ring for Joan.
2. Who takes credit for the success of the mission in Chapter 5?
(a) The Paladin.
3. What is the profession of the people Joan stays with when she has her second visit with the governor?
4. Who is the robed figure who visits Joan?
5. What does Joan do after the robed figure leaves her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joan's army go after resting in Gien?
2. How does the man who plots to take Joan's life die?
3. How old is the narrator when his parents die?
4. How far is the Dauphine away from Joan at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Who is found mutilated when the villagers return to their town?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Louis think planned the attack on Joan and her men in Chapter 5?
2. How are the Burgundians furthering the English cause in France?
3. What happens when Joan is finally exonerated?
4. What happens when Charles' advisers claim that Joan's voices could be evil?
5. How does Louis view the situation of France after the king has died?
6. How does Joan view the situation of France after the king dies?
7. Why does Joan refuse to deliver her message to the Bishops who promise to relay all information to the Dauphin?
8. What does Louis tell us about the pool in Domremy?
9. What does a Dominican say to Joan about France being free, and how does she respond?
10. How long has Joan been seeing the robed figure, and how does she feel about these visits?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)