|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joan want to see the Dauphine crowned?
2. What time does Joan's assault on Jargeau begin?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 noon.
3. How many soldiers are with Joan when she is captured?
4. Where does Joan want to attack next after the coronation?
5. What will Joan have to do as Charles VII travels to his coronation?
(a) Defeat all the British strongholds.
(b) Travel only at night.
(c) Hide the knowledge that Charles is with her.
(d) Feign allegiance to England for some time.
6. How do the other Generals plan to treat the orders of Joan?
(a) They are under contract to do what she says.
(b) They will pay her and her orders no heed.
(c) They will convince her to do things her way.
(d) They will follow them when they want to.
7. Who is with Joan's uncle after the coronation?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) He cousin.
(d) Her mother.
8. What does Joan do when the king has been crowned?
(d) Looks for her father.
9. What is Joan's first battle injury?
(a) Shoulder wound.
(b) Fractured skull.
(c) Cut leg.
(d) Broken arm.
10. Where does Joan meet with La Hire and his army?
11. How is Joan killed?
(a) She is burned at the stake.
(b) She is hung.
(c) She is poisoned.
(d) She is shot.
12. What position does Joan give the Paladin?
(a) Standard Bearer.
(c) Bugle player.
(d) Personal Guard.
13. Why does Joan sign her admission statement?
(a) She was tricked.
(b) Her family was threatened.
(c) She knew she was in the wrong.
(d) She was forced at knife point.
14. What day is Joan captured?
(a) March 24th.
(b) March 14th.
(c) May 24th.
(d) May 14th.
15. Who finds the sword that Joan uses in battle?
(a) Charles VII.
(c) The Paladin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joan share a room with?
2. Where is Joan's first English trial held?
3. What gift does Charles VII give Joan for lifting the siege?
4. Why does the deserter leave his army post?
5. How long do Joan's troops rest after the victory at Jargeau?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)