Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. When is the narrator born?
3. Who are the Armagnacs loyal to?
4. Who are the Burgundians loyal to?
5. What is killing many French people at the beginning of the book?
6. How long has England had power of France when the book begins?
7. How old is the narrator when his parents die?
8. What does the narrator learn at the monastery he is sent to when his parents die?
9. How old is the narrator when the Popes are fighting for power?
10. How many different Popes are vying for power at the beginning of the book?
11. What is sadly banished from Joan's city?
This section contains 3,758 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)