|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator learn at the monastery he is sent to when his parents die?
(a) To record history.
(b) To fight with a knife.
(c) To read and write.
(d) To work as a blacksmith.
2. What office does Charles VII hold when Joan is sent to give him a message?
3. What does Joan do after she and her men cross the bridge?
(a) Leaves two men to guard the bridge.
(b) Takes a rest.
(c) Destroys the bridge.
(d) Lays a trap on the bridge.
4. Who does Joan choose as her scribe after her visit with the robed figure?
(a) The Paladin.
(c) Her sister.
5. What weapon causes Joan's first battle injury?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joan not remember some of the other prophecies she has given of the boys in town?
2. Who does Charles commission to find the source of Joan's voices?
3. Who wants to marry Joan?
4. What date does Joan have her second visit with the governor?
5. What is the name of the girl the Paladin falls in love with?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)