|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Joan?
(b) The Paladin.
2. What do the English threaten to do when they read her letter?
(a) Make France a nation of slaves.
(b) Capture and burn her.
(c) Execute her in front of her troops.
(d) Throw her in a Brittish dungeon.
3. What does Joan know for sure when she leaves Domremy to see the governor for the second time?
(a) They will hail her as a hero when she returns.
(b) They will be the key to France's freedom.
(c) All those people will die.
(d) She will never see her village again.
4. Where is a great battle lost while Joan is meeting with the governor for the second time?
5. What kind of people come to see Joan when she has her second visit with the governor?
(a) The political people.
(b) The religious people.
(c) The rich people.
(d) The poor people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many different Popes are vying for power at the beginning of the book?
2. How long does it take for the French to win the battle at Patay?
3. What is the profession of the people Joan stays with when she has her second visit with the governor?
4. How long is Joan examined?
5. What does Joan try to give the man who comes to her door at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)