|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the people Joan stays with when she has her second visit with the governor?
2. Who announces the death of the king in Chapter 5?
(a) A Burgundian priest.
(b) An English Army Captain.
(c) A royal messenger.
(d) An Armagnac Minister.
3. Where does Louis draw something while talking about the future of France?
(a) In the sand.
(b) On scrap paper.
(c) In a book.
(d) On a wall.
4. What title does the King give Joan at the end of Chapter 9?
5. Who defends Joan in her military strategies?
(a) The Dwarf.
(b) La Hire.
(c) General Metz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big change comes over Joan after Louis sees her robed companion?
2. What do the English threaten to do when they read her letter?
3. What is the narrator's name?
4. What is sadly banished from Joan's city?
5. What is Catherine's last name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)