|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dunois' nickname?
(a) The Bastard of Orleans.
(b) The French Crusader.
(c) The Defender of France.
(d) The Gentle Warrior.
2. What is Etienne carrying when he runs into town?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A large crossbow.
(c) A black flag.
(d) A sword.
3. Who gives Joan most of her nicknames?
(a) The children.
(b) Her father.
(d) The priests.
4. Who examines Joan when she is sent away to have the source of her voices discovered?
(a) Some psychiatrists.
(b) A group of theologians.
(c) A council of bishops.
(d) A strategizer.
5. Where is Joan allowed to stay while she waits to meet with Charles VII?
(a) The Palace on the Promenade.
(b) The Heivsman Hotel.
(c) The Castle of Courdray.
(d) The Vacourage Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the deserter Joan rescues from execution?
2. Who announces the death of the king in Chapter 5?
3. What gift does Charles VII give Joan for lifting the siege?
4. Where does Joan's army go after resting in Gien?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the nicknames given to Joan?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)