|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Joan out of the castle when she is done with her meeting with Charles VII?
(a) Queen Yolande.
(b) Her own men.
(c) Charles VII.
(d) A group of bishops.
2. Who are the Armagnacs loyal to?
3. Who defends Joan in her military strategies?
(a) General Metz.
(c) The Dwarf.
(d) La Hire.
4. What is the name of the madman with the axe?
5. What happens when Joan tells the court she wants to rid France of England?
(a) They are shocked.
(b) They charge her with treason.
(c) They laugh,
(d) They kick her out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the nicknames given to Joan?
2. What is the narrator's name?
3. What does Joan do after she and her men cross the bridge?
4. Where is the Count from who accompanies Joan to her meeting with Charles?
5. What does Joan want lifted from her town when the war is over?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)