|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: In Court and Camp, Chapter 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people come to see Joan when she has her second visit with the governor?
(a) The poor people.
(b) The political people.
(c) The religious people.
(d) The rich people.
2. What does Louis hear as the robed figure approaches Joan?
(b) Brilliant music.
(c) Bird song.
3. What news does Etienne bring when he runs into town?
(a) There has been a treaty formed between France and England.
(b) The Armagnacs are gathering an army.
(c) The French King has been assassinated.
(d) The Burgudians are coming.
4. How does Louis feel about the future of France after the death of the king?
(a) He thinks it is turning into England.
(b) He thinks it is hopeless.
(c) He thinks he is headed to slavery.
(d) He thinks it will be stronger.
5. Who are the Armagnacs loyal to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Paladin do in the tap room to entertain the people?
2. Who comes to the door while the children are at Joan's house?
3. When is the narrator born?
4. How many men does Joan lose to ambushes on the way to her goal?
5. What is the final decision about Joan's voices?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)